#35

"It's called Solo"

Jisoo explains as she hands Jennie the file with further explanation of her newest single. Jennie nods before flipping open the file and starts to study some of the lyrics before scowling in disapproval.

"Whoever wrote this knew damn fucking well about my past relationship" she chastises as she throws the file back to Jisoo.

"I'm not gonna do it"

"Unfortunately you have to, Jennie" Jisoo gives her a firm look. "The company has announces your comeback this year and we don't have any extra songs that you can choose from"

"Then I'm not doing it" Jennie crosses her arms.

"Don't be ridiculous" the Korean CEO taps her finger on the desk. "Nobody will notice"

"Of course they will, Jisoo. And I don't want to hurt Lisa again and again. The last time I did, I cried for a month"

"Jennie, this is your career we are talking about"

"I know and I don't care"

"You have to" Jisoo warns her. "Because we are releasing a statement by tonight and by hook or crook you have to agree to it"

"You've become different, Jisoo" Jennie stares at her best friend with moisture in eyes. "I don't know what we are but I miss what we were"

"I'm still the same Jisoo" the red haired Korean assures. "But you are the different Jennie. You no longer happy or brave or strong. You are letting the love you have for Lisa destroying yourself and that's not cool, Jen. Not cool at all"

"Then what the fuck do you want?" Jennie asks back, half yelling half asking.

"Just fucking give me a chance, Jen!" the Korean CEO says. "Just fucking give me one and I prove to you that I'm a lot better than Lisa. That I would never hurt her like she hurts you. Just give me a chance to love you, Jen"

"I ..." Jennie stutters. She is not used to have Jisoo in this way. But she knows the Korean has kept it all to herself for far too long.

Of course she knows how much Jisoo loves her. It's not that she's blind. But she is just not ready to fall for someone else who isn't Lisa. But there's something about Jisoo's eyes that moment that makes Jennie shuts up for a moment to think.

She doesn't want to replace Lisa. Of course she wouldn't. She can't even if she wants to.

The Thai is the main essence of her existence. She won't let her go. But maybe, just maybe she can begin everything again with Jisoo.

"I can't promise I would be able to love you like I love her" Jennie finally says. But her eyes aren't looking at Jisoo.

"But... I think ... I can ... We can ..." she stammers, not being able to finish her sentence well but Jennie is a bit surprised to find Jisoo curling her hand around Jennie's with a small smile.

"That's all I need, Jen. Thank you. I won't disappoint you"

•••
"Lisaaaaaa"

Chaeyoung whines as she walks into the penthouse. She stares at the clock on the wall. It's 7 in the evening but her wife isn't anywhere to be found within the modern themed house. Taking a seat on the couch and throws her bag on the floor, she clicks open the TV.

"She must still be at work" the blonde thinks to herself. But she pauses the show before it begins to think what Lisa has said to her last night during their dinner.

*Flashback*

Lisa💜: I think I'm quitting the job

Chaeyoung🐿️: What? This one also? Why?

Lisa💜: I don't think it suits me

Chaeyoung🐿️: *facepalm* God, you said that to every job you had earlier

Lisa💜: I'm not happy with it, Chaeng

Chaeyoung🐿️: It's isn't my business, but if it makes you unhappy, then just leave it. I don't mind

Lisa💜: Won't you get mad? Because I let you pay for everything?

Chaeyoung🐿️: Trust me it's no big deal. You are my wife. I'll do everything for you

*Flashback ends*

"She can't really go back to that stupid job, can she?" The blonde mutters to herself as her stomach growls. She sighs as she rests a palm against her tummy.

She was in such hurry to come back home that she forgot to buy any dinner on her way back home. Sighing a little to her poor self, she stands up only to jump when she spots her wife in the kitchen.

"Hey" she yanks Lisa's hair from behind, earning a scream from the Thai.

"What the hell  was that for?" Lisa pushes the Korean back. Chaeyoung laughs as she sits on the industrial stool at the kitchen counter.

"Nothing. Just want to annoy you"

"Great because you really excell in that department" Lisa chastises as she puts on food on the counter.

Chaeyoung's eyes grow in amusement as Lisa hands her a bowl of her favorite pho.

"Omg! How did you know I like this?" the blonde points excitedly at her bowl.

"You did? I didn't know that" the Thai replies flatly as she sits down next to the blonde and starts unpacking her food.

She's eating a Gimbap.

"Yes. It's my favorite food, Lisa!"

"I didn't know that. I thought your favorite food was everything except avocado"

"You knew that?" Chaeyoung asks excitedly. "Omo, you're so sweet, Lisa!!"

"I'm actually very hungry" Lisa takes a chunky bite of her food. "Why don't we talk later ab... Oh God.."

Lisa stops midsentence as she chokes on the Gimbap. Immediately, Chaeyoung's face turns worried. She quickly grabs Lisa a glass of water and pats her back slowly but lovingly.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"God" Lisa pants. "I thought I was gonna die"

"Don't you fucking dare do that on me ever again, Lalisa Manoban" the blonde yells as she stares dangerously at the Thai. Lisa frowns.

"What the heck did you mean?"

"Shut up" Chaeyoung mutters before leaving her and the half eaten pho.

"Chaeng, you didn't even finish you food!"

"I don't want to!"

"That blonde is weird" Lisa mutters to herself as she watches her wife throws a tantrum.

"I'll eat it?"

"Go fucking eat it. I don't care"

*Votes and comments*