#62

"Nini?"

Lisa pinches the bridge of her nose as she wakes up and slides off the bed. Clearing her throat, she walks out of the bedroom to find her best friend busy making pancakes in the kitchen.

She wears an oversized, baby blue sweater which makes her whole features a lot cuter than always and without making a single sound, Lisa walks out towards a pissed off Jennie who is narrowing her eyes at the burnt pancake.

The tall woman snakes her arms around Jennie waist, her chin is pressed lightly on the petite woman's shoulder, causing Jennie to startle for a moment before a small smile pops on her face

"Lisa yah!" she whines cutely. "You made me scared!"

"I'm sorry" Lisa giggles. "Anyway, you look so cute and I can't stop myself from not jumping on you"

"You're so annoying" Jennie huffs as she pushes her best friend away and takes another attempt to make a perfect pancake.

"Do you want some help?" Lisa take a strawberry from the fridge and chews it.

"No, I'm good, Lili"

"Alright" Lisa laughs as she sits on the bar stool. "I'm gonna watch you then"

"No" Jennie's face blushes. "You know I can't do anything serious if you are staring at me like that"

If anything, Lisa smirks grow wider.

"Stop it, Lili!"

"Oh my, you're blushing!"

"Yeah thanks to you" Jennie rolls her eyes as she flips the pancake and squeals in excitement as she the pancake turns to be perfect.

"Look!" she says with a toothy smile. Lisa grins at her best friend while nodding. "Good, I'm so proud of you, Nini!"

•••

"So, you look French food?"

Jisoo asks as she smiles at Roseanne who sits opposite of her. Gracefully, she takes a napkin and wipes the corner of her mouth.

"Anything that's delicious" Roseanne giggles. "I like them all actually except Avocado and anything that's related to it"

"You're funny, Rosie" Jisoo praises. "I mean, Jennie is funny too but sometimes I guess, she grows tired of me"

"No way. You're an amazing wife, Jisoo"

"I bet Lisa surpasses me" Jisoo winks an eye and Roseanne nods as she remembers the Thai. Of course, her heart murmurs.

Of course Lisa surpasses everyone Roseanne has ever known. She has watched the Thai from the beginning of their marriage, how her character evolves and she is proud to say that through everything that has happened, they stick together, no matter what.

"She is the best thing that ever happened to me, Jisoo" the blonde compliments her wife. "I would really mean it when I say, I don't imagine myself without her"

"Lisa is lucky" Jisoo sighs as she takes a sip of her wine. "She always is. I still remember when we grew up and Jennie always chose her than me"

"Jisoo, I ...."

"It's okay, Rosie" the young CEO stops her. "I'm just saying. You have nothing to worry"

"Is it bad if I say sometimes I'm jealous of Lisa and Jennie?"

"No" Jisoo smiles. "I feel you. But those two are really inseparable since childhood"

"Have you" Roseanne pauses, unsure if she should be asking the question but her heart really somehow wants to know the answer for it. So, squeezing her eyes, she mutters the question she has been wanting to ask.

"Thought who would you marry if you didn't marry Jennie?"

"I always know Jennie is meant to be with Lisa" she says, sounding almost heartbroken. "So, maybe I'd choose you if Jennie didn't choose me"

One answer. And it turns Roseanne all blushing....

***

vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊