KNB | (Baby Pictures) Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader

Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader

" welcome dear, come hurry" the mother of your beloved boyfriend welcome you to their home, this was the very first time you will be visiting his house and this time you will meet his parents to. The sleepless nights you experience finally paid and with that you respectfully bow to her " thank you, ma'am" the woman only giggles with delight as she spoke again " ohhh no, call me mother or mom" hearing this Kuroko's face flush red. " mom please" with that his mother laugh a bit before letting you inside the house.

" lunch will be done in few minutes, why not go to your room first Tetsuya" she said as she wipe her hand in her apron, you smile at the gentle woman as Kuroko only nodded in the said approach. " alright, follow me y/n-chan" he gentle took hold of your hand as he lead and guide you to his bed room. Your eyes wander around the halls of the house, pictures were hand in the corridor halls and few stand frame in the living room table.

" wow" you spoke as Kuroko only smile at your happy face, your eyes wander on the picture frames on the walls each frame contains a picture of Kuroko. One frame holds a picture when he was still in kinder garden, while the other holds while he was in middle school. Each pictures such pretty and happy face of your boyfriend and you can't stop yourself to giggle.

One specific picture was when he was a little younger; he was holding a kite on his hand as he was wearing a cute hat on his head. Your cheeks bloom red as you giggle with delight, such cute face you can't help but eye you boyfriend as he stood there by your side. " you look so cute when you were younger Tetsuya" you smiled at him, not long his mother walked up to you.

" ohh my, he looks really adorable when he was younger" she smiled at you, her eyes focused on the picture in the wall before speaking again " ohhh yeah, we have his baby pictures in one album let me get it for you" her happy voice echoes around the wall, your eyes then twinkle with delight " really? Let me see please" his mom was about the speak when you heard your boyfriend spoke " please don't embarrass me mom" he said.

His mom only smile a bit " ohh my, I never wanted to embarrass you I just wanted to show our sweet y/n how you look when you were still a baby is that bad?" his eyes turned to you, as you gave him the most convincing puppy eyes " I wanted to see how you look when you are still a baby please Kuroko" you said as you plead with such adorable face. He only sighs as he realized that there is no way he will say no to you in that situation.

" fine but don't show her the one in the tubs" he added, his mother only smile as she hum in response before disappearing in the long corridors to retrieve the album. " thank you, Tetsu" you beam at him who only nodded in appreciation.

Not long his mother return with the album " here dear, this was when he was still 1 year old to 3 years old hope you like them" she smiled, as you accepted the album not soon she remember she was actually cooking " ohh no I forgot the stove no" she hurriedly walked away as you eyed the album.

" let's go to my room" Kuroko spoked as you nodded, still holding his hand his gentle touches lingers on your skin. After few steps and such you finally reach his room, the room was simple and neatly decorated. The ways were painted white and minimal details of blue. He has really few stuff and things in the room, but you can really noticed he loves basketball, the wall papers around the wall was few of the most famous basketball player.

" you can sit here y/n" he offered you, a small table with few small futon after few shifts and turn you finally found your most comfortable position. " thank you Tetsu" with that you eyed the album, you were about to open the album but Kuroko shut it down. " what???" you eyed him, his ears were blushing red as he covered his lower face with his mouth " promise me you won't laugh at me okay" he said as you nodded. "there is nothing about you that will make me laugh as much as you would imagine" you smiled at him with that he slowly took his hand back as you then opened the album.

You opened the album only to be greeted with his baby pictures, your eyes widen as you see his chubby cheeks his eyes still looks the same but bigger. " OHHH MY GOSH Tetsu you look so adorable" you beam at him as you eyed the pictures, his small hands and small feet was so cute. You continue to flip through pages to pages giving him comments every now and then. your smile never left your lips as you enjoy seeing his baby pictures, Kuroko enjoyed seeing you happy like this so he never said anything about it.

The continues praise and compliments made him somehow appreciated, he was always invisible to others not long he joined the Seirin he met you who never was shocked or scared when he was near you. It was actually a mystery how you can see him even when he was hiding his presence but you know fully well how you can see him clearly.

Not only you liked him but also you always wanted to see him so you paid extra attention to the bluenette, the first few times you seen him was just pure curiously but later on your eye automatically glued on him wherever he go and there you've realized that you yearn for him every minute of the day.

" I can't believe you look so adorable when you're a lot younger" you smile as you eyed the pictures, the smaller tetsu was a lot more adorable compare now but you can still call him cute every now and then. " thank you y/n san, I know all babies are cute when they are young so I think it's normal" you turned to him as you stared at his eyes, you gently cup his cheeks with your hands as his face flush a bit.

" I do agree all babies are cute, but you really are adorable beyond words Tetsu. I wish I can have one of this pictures" you pout at him as he smiled a bit, " I can make copy for you then" he said as your hand slowly left his cheeks, your eyes widen as you heard his words " really??? Really? No take back Tetsu" you hugged him, his arms automatically wrap around you as he only hum in agreement.

" then I want this one" you point at one specific picture, he eyed it a bit before becoming stiff as a stick, the picture you were pointing was when he was 1 year old holding an ice cream one his hand while the other one hand was on his mouth. " are you sure you wanted this one?" he asked you nodded, of all the pictures he looks like an angel you decided to go for the one he looks like a mess.

" alrigth then" he said as you nodded in happiness " thank you Tetsu" not long a knock was heard in the door " the food is ready come down now and let's eat" Kuroko slowly stood up as he offered his hand on yours. " let's go y/n" with that you took his hand and followed him.

END