Lookism | Olly Wang X Reader

I feel bad for him, but still I somehow like his character

Olly Wang X Reader ( ANGST)

" hey Olly will you go out with me to buy some coffee?" a female with long hair stand beside the laying man who was playing with his phone, he smile widely as she stood up from his position standing tall as he greet the woman " sure, butterfly" he smiled, the wo walk their path to the coffee shop. The shop where they usually hang out, y/n was also a runaway meeting the man would probably one of the best chance that happened to her. Unlike her dim and cold life being with the HOSTEL crew made her feel safe and accepted.

The bell chimes as the two walked inside the café place, soft music playing in the back ground as selected numbers of costumers sat in the table. Y/n only wanted to get some coffee for the group that is meeting later, Gun will drop by later and so she would also need to buy him some hot coffee.

Her hands intertwined with the much taller figure that was walking beside her, when they reach the front table the man behind the counter almost cower In fear. " Olly can you not glare at the costumers please" hearing this the man widely smiled at you once again, pulling you closer to his side as to show the man who was gawking at you that you are his.

" sure" he smiled, ordering the list of drinks you need for your meeting, you paid the cashiers in the counter with a small bill. After that Olly gently tug your arm as the two of you walked back to the building, reaching the familiar grounds few familiars face bows and greeted you. Not long you were already inside the room as Olly only sat beside you enjoying his cup of coffee.

He noticed that you ordered another type of drink today, usually you will order macchiato or espresso with hard shot coffee but this time you were drinking something called and colorful. " do you like sweet things now butterfly?" the male asked you, you slowly turned to him as you smile gently " I just wanted to taste the new flavor" you spoke in gentle tone, he nodded before sitting beside you anticipating your movement, your hand slowly guided your drink to his mouth so he can have a taste on your drink.

He took a mouthful of liquid as he savor the bits that is on the cup you were holding " so how was it?" you asked him, Olly quickly grinned before pecking your lips, your face flush red as you realized what he did he smiled at your cute reaction as you only eyed him embarrass. "Tastes like you, butterfly"

The door burst opened as Goo as he strode his way inside the room, Gun following not far behind. The two saw Olly beside you as Goo nodded eyeing you "long time no see princess" with that you slowly stood up as you took the coffee from the table top giving Gun his coffee. " hey where's mine?" Goo said, Gun proceed to sit down as he took a sip from his hot beverages. Goo continue to pester you asking why he didn't have any coffee, he notice that you were holding a cold drink and he tried to taste your cup.

" let me taste that" before he can even touch you, Olly blocked him as he threw him from the side " Don't touch her" Goo only " tsk" in the process as Olly protectively holds you beside him, Gun nodded as he enjoy the sip of his coffee not long, the meeting started.

These kinds of meeting bores you, you never understand what they were talking about but still Olly always kept you by his side, holding his hand which is somehow twitching made you realized he was not feeling well. But you dare not say anything while in front of the two monsters you cannot make any mistakes.

After the meeting | Goo and Gun walk out the room taking the money in the boozes you sat beside Olly as he hold your hand gently " you smell so goo butterfly" as he peck your neck with soft kissed.

With that you only hum in agreement, man this person is your safe heaven you only remember hardship in life but when you met this man he took you in a rollercoaster of events. "Olly don't forget your medicine" with that you pulled a black case plastic with tons of black tablet medicine. He took a mouthful of medicine which you notice, lately he is taking a lot more tablet that he was prescribe and knowing fully well why made your heart thump in agony.

Doctors said that people born with this kind of genetic improper ties tend to die young, not feeling any main has advantages and disadvantages, Olly might have been hiding his condition to you. Knowing this makes you feel more concern and hopeless.

You stood behind closed doors as you hear the doctor prescribing Olly with a much more stronger medicine, " you shoulder be careful not to exhaust yourself too much, you will never know when you will reach your limit" words that made you worried, Olly only spoke few words " thanks" cold, yes it was cold you know that he was drying and yet he still can't stop running after the Hostel.

You soundlessly cried as you hug yourself, Olly was set to die sooner or later but you are not yet ready to accept those yet. You looked at the ring he had given you as he remember his words " we can make family like other couples" he beamed brightly, you only nodded before holding his hand " you promised" you choke on your tears as the tears flows endlessly from your eyes.

Time Skip | in the Hostel Arc | The burning building as where Olly walked inside alone | Prior that scene

" listen y/n, I really need to end this with Eli" he pause as he was holding your hand " I am sure you know it well but" he pause again, as if he was trying to say that he will soon die, you only hum in agreement understanding the whole situation. Olly already reach his limit his body is crumbling and his mind is slowly fading, the guilt he was carrying all these years is finally taking toll of him.

" I understand" you spoke with such gentle voice, he only nodded knowing fully well that you will surely forgive him. " I understand" you sob as you repeated your words, tears falling from your eyes as you hold his hand tenderly, he can't back down now he needed to end it and if his mind will clear our maybe he would live with you peacefully.

He place a gentle soft kiss on your lips before he disappear in the roaring flames, you only eyed him as you watch him vanish in the blood and orange colored fire. You know, you know it well but still you wanted to call for him, you wanted him to stay, to tell him it was not his fault. But in the end you stood there crying, hopeless and staring into nothing.

Olly Wang is dead; his body was found on the bottom floor of the building you sat there in the pavement as you hold his now cold body. " I understand" you whisper as your tears dried like nothing with the air, Gun tap your shoulder as you eyed him.

" come now" he said as Goo smirk behind him, Olly wanted you to move on and Gun will surely take care of you. This is also one of his favors before he died. Finally letting go of his hand you eyed his body one final time before walking away from the scene, following just behind Gun

Flash Back |

" Gun, can you do me a favor?" Olly asked as he lay on the bed playing with his phone, Gun only walked up to him as he spoke " I don't do any favor, unless if that person is dead" he spoke coldly, Olly only smirk genuinely as he turned to look at Gun " then if ever, please don't turn back from your words, take care of my beloved" he said as Gun only eyed him curiously.

" you can't die without my permission" he said as Olly nodded, " sure"

END