BNHA | Various Characters X Reader ( Kissing Booth Series )

Kissing Booth Series:

You groan as you were pushed inside the big stand with white curtains you were ambushed by your friends and you have no idea what is happening. Today was the BNHA Festival and just like other schools your homeroom needs to present a booth to compete with the other classes and year levls. You were a bit taken a back not wanting to be a part of the plan they raise but here you are being kidnapped and seriously being force into something you might regret later.

y/n: why am I doing this again?" as Uraraka pushed you inside giggle like a kid. Momo and Ashido was following behind the two of you.

Uraraka: we finally decided for the festival booth and you are a big part of it y/n" she smiled as you look at them confused. Mina only pat your shoulder as Momo only smiled at you the rest of the girls were busy preparing and so they were the only one who was with you.

y/n: I don't understand what is happening so kindly enlighten me Momo" you asked your friend turning your body to her fully who only was about to start a sentence when the loud voice of Mina startle you both.

Mina: we decided to do kissing booth along with maid café style and you will be our lead kisser" she smiled at you as your feature turned sour at her statement. Are they seriously selling you off for money? You look at them with disbelief you mentally note to kill them later. You sigh as you watch Uraraka pull out a big frilly dress.

y/n: and why do you think I will agree to this??" you ask crossing your arms of your chest while pouting like a kid. Uraraka grab your hand as she smiled evilly at you Mina looking childish in the background while Momo only sigh as she don't have a stand with these two.

Uraraka: if not we will announce your crush to the whole school" she smiled as Mina smiled at you, your face outline with worried you don't want to be the focus of the attention if that happens. For only this day you will swallow your pride and be the mate on that booth to sell kisses. You sigh hanging your head low as they cheer in glee. This day will be very long you thought.

After few minutes of struggle and some light make up since the girls insisted that you wear light touch of make-up. The time this process eat is unbelievable you love how they wanted to make you look good but this is really annoying you, sitting in this chair for almost an hour is killing your back really it was not your best time to sit straight like a post anyway. With final touches and blush they all look at you like they saw a ghost.

Uraraka: I never doubt your beauty, aww so precious" she smiled and fake crying with Mina, while Momo only gives you a thumbs up. You sigh as you look at them until Uraraka bid farewell to change into their Maid outfit. You were alone there for few moments, they told you to wait until the opening of the café and so you were there sitting on your own.

You decided to play with your phone and while you were doing so you thought why not take a selfie since you don't have any idea how you look. You open your phones camera and posed for a short selfie count and with that you examine your features. Uraraka did a very amazing work on your make up and Momo's workmanship on your dress is high class.

y/n: I don't look like myself, was that bad?" as you look at the phone screen liking how you look you, you were not used seeing yourself prep like a girl and so you love how you look so girly at the moment. Your short solo moment was cut when the door opens revealing the busy Deku, he was talking to someone from outside the door and he doesn't seem to notice your presence yet. Noticing him with casual clothing he was wearing white long sleeves with black vest with white gloves on his hands. He looks casually handsome and you can't stop but stare at him.

When he does his face blushed red, seeing you there standing while looking at him in your maid look makes him suddenly consious. He knows that you will look adorable but he was not prepared to see you just yet.

y/n: Hello Midoriya" you smiled at him as he blushed and bowed

Deku: hi! I was just here to take the box of cupcakes for display" he said as he usher to the side to pick the box with colorful cakes. You smiled at him as he watches you from the side line of his eyes, you were one of the cute girls in the room and it was no secret that you are the eye candy of almost all guys in the school.

y/n: do your best okay" you smiled at the nervous boy who only blushed and nodded as he made way to the door. You were again alone in the room not liking the emptiness you try to peak out the door but you were greeted by non-other than Uraraka. With a big smile on her face she opens the door widely shocking you in the process. She grabbed your hand as she semi dragged you out the place. In instant you noticed she was in maid cute dress and the rest of your classmate in the room was in that same outfit.

You looked at her as she dragged you out the room, the boys starts to noticed you and you kind of didn't like all eyes specially Mineta who has drool over the floor when he saw you. You just let Uraraka lead you the way on the place and there you stand in a small booth with details and designs.

You saw the jar written " 5 dollars" that's expensive you thought who would pay 5 dollars of a kiss? You do not like the idea so far and you just wanted to shrink below and die.

Urarara: the booth and café will be open for few minutes so stand there" she smiled, the people passing by smiled at you and some take photos of you. You were just there standing awkwardly waiting for this day to end.

Momo: are you okay y/n?" she asked concerned you only smiled and nodded at her, she was really a very supportive girl. You took a deep breathe when the bell rungs that means the festival has officially began. You smiled and greeted them with blush " Welcome to our Maid Café"

TO BE CONTINUED