BNHA | Kirishima Eijirou X Reader X Katsuki Bakugou

Kirishima Eijirou X Reader X Katsuki Bakugou

You stood there dumbfounded at what you are seeing at the moment, Ochako runs towards you as she was holding a small child in her arms you seem to recognize the child really fast. The green shade of hair and the bubbly smile was enough to give it all up that it was the joyous Izuki kun. Ochako almost trip and cry when she saw you there, crying out for help.

Ochako: y/n-chan help me, the guys the boys all of them are ughh" she stutter trying to explain what is happening, you  notice that all the girls were there but the boys were nowhere to be seen. You took hold of the young Midorima as you gently settled him in your arms he hold your shoulder as he sit comfortably on your arms.

y/n: what happen when I am gone? I was just gone for few minutes and what happened?" you asked the girl who is now standing in front of you, soon after that Momo walked towards you holding a child in his arms with red and white hair. You groan recognizing the small child but you do not want to accept what is happening " don't tell me all the boys turns to babies?" you asked the girls only nodded in agreement. You groan once more as you look at the young Izuki in your arms he was super adorable as he smiled warmly at you. You run your thumb on his cheeks as you place butterfly kisses on his cheeks, he only giggled at this " how adorable" you thought.

Then all of the sudden you felt a soft hands grab on your leg, upon checking you saw two children on your legs one has ash blonde hair and one has red fiery hair recognizing them fast you giggles, you gave Izuku to ochako who handled him with care. You kneel down on their level as they open their hands wanting a hug, you blushed hard seeing them like this even Katsuki looks really adorable. You took of your phone as you snap a picture " just in case I needed it" you smiled as you hold them both bringing them to your arms as you lift them together in a tight hug.

Aizawa: alright so you girls take care of those brats I'll ask Midnight what we can do for this" he run his fingers on his temple, he wasn't really affected he was still the same lazy bum self but you need answer soon since you need to get these boys back to their own self.

Momo: I'll take Kaminari and Todoroki" she said as she hug the two boys, Ochako took Lida and Izuki, and the rest took their own. Seeing you already have yours you smiled at the two boys in your arms, Kirishima was playing with your hair while Bakugou was already asleep on the crook of your neck.

You kiss Kirishima on the cheeks as he started mumbling while blushing, you smiled knowing this will be a very interesting day. You were dismissed really early today the two kids was now on your dorm room playing with everything but you needed to keep an eye on Bakugou because he set your book on fire with his quirk. You sigh as you watch them there playing, Kirishima made his ways to you obviously seeking attention.

You hold him in your arms as you placed him on your lap he was making such cute face as he eyes you, his eyes shines in sparkle as he looks at you " you know if I don't know you at all I think you have a crush on me" you giggled kissing him in the cheeks, he pout as he then pointed his cheeks once more wanting another kiss you giggles as you were about to kiss his cheek he flip his face to have a full front kiss on your lips. You blushed you had a crush on the two boys in their normal form of course but you really cannot think of them right now like this since they were currently kids. But that kiss made you realized that you really indeed like them.

You put Kirishima on the floor as you hide your face on the bed, not liking the redness forming on your face the two kids only eyes you with confusion they run on you to pat your head. Their small hands made ways on your blushing cheeks, you were shock but when you saw them looking worried you felt bad for making them feel that way. You sit on the bed as you hugged the two kids in your arms " sorry for making you two worried" you whisper as they looked at you in confusion, you place soft pecks on your head and they started smiling like sunshine's. You smiled for now "let me be the mother you two needs" , you hugged them tight.

It was dinner time when you decided to order pizza on delivery the two kids were fighting over the dinosaur book you had, you rub your temple your room was a mess you never though that taking care of two child will end up like this in anyways. You groan as you picked the paper Bakugou played and almost set on fire, he was a wild one like he was when he was grown you pick few things here and there when you heard a knock on your door. Opening you sa Ochako holding Izuku in her arms.

Ochako: hey we are having dinner and we thought that it will be a good thing if the kids eats together?" she smiled and you nodded looking at the two behind, you called out to them and they run towards you in instant with beaming smiles, you cannot help but smile. " they look behave" she said, you shook your head in disagreement " if you only know" you started walking down the stairs the two child following behind you.

y/n: how the two kids with you" you asked the girl, she smiled and respond

Ochako: lida and izuku is such sweet hearts they only keep reading books I don't have any problem with them" she smiled and you turned to look at the two bickering kids, you hold their hands to stop them from fighting. " good for you" you mumbles, you enjoy the situation never the less.

After the dinner the two kids were on your bed almost falling as sleep, you turned off the lights as you climb on your bed the two kids automatically snuggled closer to you. You kissed their head as you whisper your good nights and from there the light dim for the night.

Morning comes and you felt really heavy, you groan trying to move but to no avail your eyes shot opens realizing that things are not like this last night. When your eyes adjusted on the place you saw two naked boys hugging practically clinging to you. Kirishima has his face on your neck while Bakugou was almost on your chest, your face blushed hard as you throw them off ' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" they both woke up in unison.

Bakugou: what the fuck are you screaming stupid" he asked as eyes you, Kirishima yawning in the process, you sit up right as you realized them all in its glory your eyes travel on their body as you blushed redder. " Get OUT" you shouted but they launch at you for a tight hug

Kiri: shut up and sleep y/n" he said while Bakugou snuggled closer to you, the warmth is very welcoming and from there you spent your whole morning sleeping peacefully with them.

END