Lookism | Euntae Lee ( Vasco) X Reader

I really adore this man, someone give him a girlfriend please

Euntae Lee ( Vasco) X Reader

" why won't you guys believe me?" the dark head asked his team as the group of people only eyed him from their location. Jace was first to speak not wanting to hurt their leaders feelings and emotion. The whole group only eyed the whole situation which they found funny and unbelievable.

" It's alright Vasco, we also want a girlfriend" with that the whole group started laughing as if they hear a very funny joke, Vasco only eyed them hurt and offended as his team won't even believe that he actually has a girlfriend. He then took his phone scanning through his phone trying to find a phone of the said girlfriend.

Seeing one which is the cutest Vasco was fast to show " believe me this is her, my girlfriend for 4 months now this is y/n" he said as the group intently looked at the phone, the picture of the girl is somehow really beautiful someone like you see in magazines and Tv shows.

They eyed Vasco as they continue to laugh, they can't believe that that girl will be their team leader's girlfriend not because he was lying but because the girl in the picture could be fake or a picture from the internet. Vasco only fake sob as he stood there, showing y/n picture didn't convince the team and so he decided to call her.

" okay, I will give her a call" with that he dialed the phone number as the group eyed with anticipation. They looked at the screen as it show DIALING sign and in few seconds the call connected on the other line " Hello?" the voice sounds cheery, as Vasco put the call into loudspeaker.

" Vasco Dear? Why did you called?" her voice sound calming and soft, Vasco only looked triumphant he spoke in the phone " hey y/n, my friend said that you don't exist and so I gave you a call" with that the voice on the other line laugh and giggles happily.

" is that so? How bout I drop off there tomorrow so meet you friends?" hearing this the whole group of people looked pleased, other stills doesn't believe the call and so they decided to see for their selves about this girlfriend. " Jace, y/n will come here tomorrow okay" Vasco said excitedly, the whole group only nodded as they anticipate for tomorrows event.

Time Skip | There was a group of people in front of the gates "what's happening?" Daniel was first to asked as he met with Zack on the gate, Mira following just beside the male. " Dunno when I arrived here there was a group of people already, maybe some celebrity is visiting?" with that the Daniel and Zack with Mira slowly walked inside the campus.

" good morning " Joy spoke as the sleepy Jay followed behind her, " hey" Mira and Zoey spoke in unison " three's a quite big crown in the gate anyone knows why?" the small group shook their head in disagreement " ohh maybe someone important" the group start heading to their room.

Vasco just arrived in the gate as Jace follows behind him " must be some sort of celebrity" with that the small group walked to their room, Vasco not noticing the familiar face. Suddenly his phone rings, the male pick it up as she answered " hello y/n? are you here now?" he asked excitedly. " yes dear, I'll be in your door room please welcome me" with that Vasco nodded, the male then turn to Jace.

" I'll meet you in the room, I need to meet y/n first" with that Vasco started running, Jace wasn't even able to say a word as the excited man run laps from where they stood. " wait?" soon Vasco was no longer visible " man, I sure do hope this girly friend is real" with that Jace along with few burn knuckles man started walking to their room.

Jace arrived in the room, but Vasco was still not there he looks at the room confuse as why the man is still not there? With that he slowly walked back to the door as he slid it open, Vasco was standing there Jace Screamed with the sudden appearance. " Jace it's me calm down" Vasco said as he tried to calm his friend down.