MDZS | Jin Ling X Reader

Jin Ling X Yunmeng Subordinate Reader

It was a normal day in Yunmeng, the training and the continues running for your life is understatement today Jiang Cheng or who you also called second brother had bestowed you a nerve wrecking training which you don't mind at all. A training that if you really won't pay attention will result you in whipping of his zidian, not like you were scared of being punish or whip by the zidian but it will be such waste to be hit by the zidian specially when your skin is white as snow. You were jiang Cheng adopted subordinate your father was one of his closest friend during the sunshot campaign and you were also one of the student when Wei ying went back to yunmen to help Jianag Cheng rebuild it.

When your parents died in the sunshot campaign you were only 2 years old a very young soul that don't know what is happening. At this moment, Yanli and Zixuan death was just recent and new so Jiang Cheng already had Jin Ling that time and so you were sent to go in someone else cousin in northern yunmeng until you were 13 years old. You carry the Yunmeng crest even thou your mother are from Wen clan, your father was the head superior in the north soldier in the extension in yungmeng and so you were graced with nobility and with high rank status. You will probably be the one next in line in being sect branch leader position after your father's death. You've been only staying in the main Yunmeng place for almost 2 years and you already had the respect you needed, you were skilled and talented beyond belief.

You advance really well in everything pretty much everything you can think or you can name. Your art was remarkable, your archery was precise and point in, your swordsmanship was high in power and in strength but you never had the chance to beat your trainer to it which is Jiang Cheng. Your musical playing talent was remembered by anyone you've met and played for, drawing skills that is commended by anyone who taught you, craft and anything you can name that can relate in being a highly edged and talented cultivator. You only have one thing in mind and that is to be a proper sect subordinate leader when the time comes.

Including today, you were training with your uncle to hit 50 targets in a running horse it was really hard given to that you were riding on top of a moving horse. But Jiang cheng knows really well about your skills and so he decided to push you a bit more. You were the Yunmeng sect growing Gem and Jiang Cheng won't let your talent into waste.

After the training you missed 5 of the targets and so you were whip in the back 5 times, you bit your lower lip feeling the zidian harsh lighting fractures on your back it was painful but it was more painful to those who are watching. You were one of the most beautiful girls in Yunmeng and knowing that Zidians harsh hits will leave mark on your skin made them all worried for the after marks of it.

After that you robe was stained with few bloods, your maids run towards you only to be stopped by Jiang Cheng they all bowed at him as he spoke to you.

Jc: next time make sure you can bring me a proper result" knowing your uncle who loves perfection you only nodded and bowed at him. " I have a meeting in the golden carp tower today I will be gone for few days navigate the whole training groups until I am back do you understand me y/n?" he asked you with a firm voice with that you bowed and answered him whole heartedly. " Yes Uncle" with that he finally left the place, the maids comes running at you and after that you finally had the space to breathe.

Being Jiang Chengs subordinate in training which is under his strict and well organized process of training makes it more difficult for you to be your own self. He seeks perfection and because you wanted to make him proud you will do everything just to please him after this you finally walked back to your room. Your three loyal maids follow behind you after you reached the room you strip your clothing and lay down on the bed as they prepare the lukewarm water along with the oils.