Lookism | Gun Jung & Jungoo Kim X Reader

Sorry I am flooding one shots of them, I really like action and not too much romance so you might have see more of them here

************************************

Gun Park & Joo Kim X Reader

" thud , thump" the sound of your running figure, you must be wondering why? Well you were currently running away from a familiar person. A monster, cruel, sadistic and ill-mannered Gun Park, you were one of Johan's subordinate following him and his duties you become familiar with the two goons monsters.

You might also be pondering why you were being chased by this monster the answer is simple, Johan disappeared and one thing that can lure him back to their side is baiting his loyal subordinate. Gun is planning to use you to head the new crew he was building and with all the planning's and duties at hand he can't afford to make mistakes now.

" huffff" you breathe from your mouth as you jump from the other building, you turned to look behind seeing the figure that is not that far from where you are. You will seriously die if they catch you, Gun was known to be passive, possessive and when he decided on something he will surely have it on the end of the day.

That is until he met y/n, Johan's most loyal subordinate that is almost in equal par with Olly Wang. Y/n was almost Johan's shadow not only she avoided fights but she only follows orders from Johan. Gun once had a chance to fight the woman and as fragile as she look she hold more power than normal goons and lackeys.

" Stop chasing me" you shouted trying to converse with the running man behind you, not heading any response you jump to the other building. In your surprise Goo was already in position to catch you, panic in the whole situation you twisted your body to change direction of your falling.

Goo snickering as he eyed your panic form, " ahh y/n you never fail to amaze me" with that Gun towers the building as he eyed you from below " don't play around and catch her" his voice was slick and smooth, you phantom how to outrun them since there is no way you will win if you fight them both now. Death yes that is what awaits you and so you decide to make a run for It.

" damn, why are you even after me" hearing this Goo was fast to speak " well we need another crew head and your perfect" he snicker nastily as he run after you, this time the two of them running behind you.

" huff" you mouthed again as you almost turn to the sharp corner, you were almost loosing chances of outrunning them but you still can't give up, you promise Johan that you will make sure that the two will not get hold of you. He had foreseen that two goons will surely use you for their plans in the future and so before he left he had given you order to hide. You didn't expect that the two of them will find and tract you in such short amount of time.

" I told you I am not interested with that major whatever" you shouted as Goo laugh hysterically, earning some smirk from Gun as they continue to chase you. " we can make tons or money y/n, or if you don't like that we can make tons of babies" hearing this your ear flush red as you were shaken from your thoughts. You slip from one of the tile roof in the process as you slip down on the edge " ughh" shut up Goo" with that you jump from other roof landing badly in the process.

You were about to make a run for it when you accidentally slip on of the holes In the roof, " eeek" you grab tight on the edge of the roof, a very high house " great" you mumbles as you eyed the height you were about to fall.

" HAHAHAA, those really caught you off guiard right princess" hearings Goo's teasing words you pant heavily. Not long the two came into view as they tower from the top of the roof, " so what now? Princess" Goo said as he slowly crouch to where you were currently hanging.