K.K | Mikage X Reader ( The Priestess Of The North)

Mikage X Reader ( the priestess of the north)

It was the annual gods meeting and this year you will be making your appearance as the new priestess of the north or I must say the new North god. You were younger than most of them you are just around 2000 year's old whole the others are in 500000 thousands years old and above.

As you made your way to the main hall all gods was looking at you, not many of them knows you were the new god of the north and to who they were looking at you with judging eyes. AS you made your way into your place, beside you was a pretty lovely lady who was the god of spring and on the other side was a blank space?. Maybe the god who was supposed to sit there was late?.

The king to all gods gave the order to stand and pay your respect; you all stood up and bowed when suddenly the door burst open revealing a guy with ash silver gold hair. He was panting and sweating, as you can see he was also wearing something a god should wear that gives you an idea of maybe he was also a god?. He strides to his place which is surprisingly the blank space beside you. He gave you a weak smile and proceeded to do the bow.

After sometime, you've come to realized that he was pretty handsome, glancing as his face gives you calmness and peace which is something you never felt before. In the middle of fulfilling your prayers from the village he taps your shoulder. You turned to look at the man who was smiling at you. You gave him curious looks, then he offered you a plum berry sweet. ( Japanese peach in a clear box case). He was offering the sweet to you, which you accepted happily since you were fun of sweet and adorable things.

Mikage: " my name is Mikage and you are?" he smiled offering his hand, you took hold of his hand and shake it

y/n: " My name is (y/)" you smiled

Mikage: " you're the new North god?, never expected you to be this young and very beautiful" he pulled softly his hand, you blushed at his comment.

y/n: "thank you"

Mikage: " ohh I am the land god, nice to meet you" as he smiled warmly, something about this guy that makes you feel something warm and fluttery inside your chest and you like how it feels. After that session, it was the fulfilling of the wishes of the temple as time goes by you has come to realized that he was well educated and really soft. He was also gentle and beside him is a small boy with white hair who you believe his familiar, in such age he is a cute being in your though.

After that day, you've decided to go to the pond near the entrance of the castle upon reaching the place there stood a familiar man you've longed to see. Mikage was standing on the foot bridge the little boy in his arm was giving him a hug. It was like you were seeing a father and son look with these two. You walked your way towards the two and Mikage acknowledged your presence by looking back at you.

Mikage: " what brings you here?" he smiled as the kid on his arms tightens his hold to his hand " It's okay Tomoe, she is a friend" he pat the kid

y/n: " who is he?" you asked curiously"

Mikage: " he was my familiar" he smiled " but due of some problem he was stuck into this form for a while he was also not been able to recognized me and such I think his nature also changed" he looks at the boy

y/n: " I see, well it's nice to meet you Tomoe" you smiled at the boy, who looked at you with his purple huge eyes a blushed prints on his cheeks as to see he was acknowledging you. You pat the boy who seems to enjoy as you play with his hair, his eyes were closed and his cheeks were pink.

Mikage: " I think he likes you" he smiled

y/n: " you think" you pulled your hand away which results Tomoes eyes to flutter open, the next thing that happens shocked you , tomoe extended his arms at you signaling that he wanted to be at your arms. Mikage was also shocked but he did hand Tomoe at you, the small child stayed at your arms, as you and Mikage talked about duties. As time goes by you didn't notice that the young child was now sleeping.

Mikage: " he really seems to like you"

y/n: " that is good then" you smiled

Mikage: " You look beautiful in that dress by the way" as he smile more

You blushed at this and turning away to hide your face from him, this sweet gestures continue until the end of the meeting and the process of the gods. In the last day Mikage asked you to meet him in the same foot bridge before leaving.

As you arrive you saw him with Tomoe walking your way to him, you smiled as you reached the two boys. They turned to look at you and Tomoe's eyes lights up at your sight.

Mikage: " I wanted to give this to you before we go" he handed you a tiny box decorated with oriental and sakura flowers, you opened the box to reveal a very amazingly carve hair pin. You looked at him and he smiled at you

Mikage: " I had like you ever since I first laid my eyes on you, please do accept this pin as a sign of my adoration" he smiled as he picked the pin and placed it on your hair. You smiled at this

y/n: " I also feel the same" you smiled

Mikage: " well then I'll see you very soon" as he kissed you forehead

y/n: " okay then"

Tomoe: " bye bye" and he smiled

Mikage: " please do drop by in my temple soon" as he walked away

Looking at the reflection you have in the water you smiled and remembers his sweet words., you are inlove with this man and he was inlove with you.

END