IDV | Naib Subedar X Reader ( Mini Naib )

Naib Subedar X Reader ( Mini Naib )

" ughhh finally this match is a win" a female with bright beaming eyes smiled at her team as they were walking out the match room, the people around her was obviously tired and beat up, Jack gave them really hard time winning this match but they all managed to win it. Few wounds and blood on their face was visible but the giddy happy attitude of the (occupation) gave them a sense of relief.

Not anyone can lighten up the mood like this, only y/n can do so the people around the manor was either too focus on winning or just focus on winning the money on this game, she was a very weird case. She was invited in the game the same time as victor came in and immediately she had lighten up the mood of the whole manor. She was like a sunshine glowing every day and everywhere she goes.

Everyone had really soft spot for her even the thief had manage to respect her and adore her a bit, she was like a very innocent soul and you really cannot fail to like her. " you should calm down y/n" the doctor tried to calm the hyper girl, she gently pat the smaller girls head as the said female just enjoyed the soft patting.

" I will go back to my room now thank you for the match" The seer said as he eyed the smaller girl, y/n was fast to respond with a smile she hurriedly walked toward the seer before patting the resting owl on his shoulder " thank you for the match too Eli, and thank you for saving me there popo" she beamed at the owl who only hoot in delight.

The seer liked the gentle touches of the woman on his pet owl, not everyone appreciate the things that he do and now everyone thank them in doing so, so hearing her thank them for their efforts made him happy and somehow contented with his job. With that the seer along with his pet owl slowly walked their way back to their room.

Slowly y/n turned to one of the team mates, Aesop was hesitant to look at her but somehow he wanted her to pet him or somehow comment how well he did his job, those comments always made him smile. Y/n smiled as she walked in front of the said embalmer with a cute smile she pat the embalmers shoulder making the said male flinch a bit.

" you really done well today Aesop thank you for helping me out there, if it wasn't for your coffin we would have lost then" the girl was sincere with her words, Aesop enjoy her attention she was like a radian bright beaming light in this whole dark place and hearing her appreciate how he work in this match somehow boost his confidence.

He gently nodded as a light pink flush decorated his cheeks, he knows well how wonderful this person was and he was somehow jealous that she already belongs to someone. He smiled at the beaming girl as he slowly bow to him, slowly walking back to his work y/n understand his body language she knows what boundaries she need to step and to avoid.

After the embalmer was gone Emily playfully poke y/n's cheek, the said girl eyed her with playful smile as the doctor looked at her "how about we make some cookies?" the girl smiled and giggled liking the idea of it, soon after the two of them slowly made their way to the kitchen where they had the time to make some cookies.

Before the two can even finish the remaining dough for the cookies a certain happy gardener burst in the door looking for her best friend " Y/N???!!!!!!!!?" the voice resounds in the kitchen making the doctor and the ( occupation ) flinch in surprise. When the gardener saw her, she immediately dash to her clinging to her best friend " finally found you" she said.

" Emma?" y/n asked with confuse tone, the gardener only smiled at her widely as she explained why she was in a hurry finding her " y/n you already have enough fragments, I'll send you 100 for you to buy a pet" she smiled, realizing what she was saying y/n's eyes began to sparkle like diamonds. " REALLY??" Seeing the scene in front of her, Emily smiled at the two hyper girls " if you needed to do something I'll just finish making the cookies" she turned to y/n as she nodded. " be sure to be back to taste them okay" with that being said the two giddy female nodded before running out to somewhere. Not before shouting " Thank you Emily" the doctor only laugh at how cute the two are while turning back to what she was making.