IDV | Mike Morton X Reader ( Save me)

Belated one shot for my cute baby, was working on tons of stuff lately so we are updating the book really slow. we will work on some delay and pending request really soon and hope you like this one shot.

Mike Morton X Reader ( I am always here for you)

Tick toc tick toc, the sound of your wrist watch echo around you as you wait for your team members to arrive you were always the first one in the match waiting room, not only because you don't have anything to do but you don't want to be a burden to your friends by being late and delaying the game start.

So it was always in your mind to head in the match waiting room when you no longer have anything to do so you can just wait for them there, you always love being on time maybe it was one of your obsessions being always on time. Also the match waiting room was exceptionally cold and you really love places that is cold and dark, you suffer from sleep depravity so the continues search for a place where you can be comfortable was your routine.

Another sleepless night that is, you groan as you rub your temple from the head ache you were currently experiencing. You the (occupation) was known to always have active insomnia and this being in public views they treat you with care and respect. It was hard to join any match when you don't have enough sleep and yet you always manage yourself to win or escape reason why the people in the manor pay so much respect to you.

You heard the door open as you slowly eyed the door position, you recognized one of your closest friends which is the prisoner he was particularly ne win the manor and yet you two clicked like brothers and sisters. He was thankful that you were not someone who judge him by his bad past in fact you treat me like a normal person. You know fully well that everyone in the game or the people living in the manor are highly different and has all different, sad, confusing or many hard to forget past but one thing is for sure they were all trying to live in the future not the past.

" hey, I kind of know you will be here" the male said as he slowly made his way towards you with a short smile you placed your hand under your chin for comfortably support. You eyed him before he settles in the chair just right next to you. Another yawn was heard as you cover your mouth with your hand, he just smiled at you seeing how cute you were but the same time he was slowly starting to get really worried about you. You've been very tired in the last few days and now it was growing worst day by day.

" you didn't sleep again tonight??" he asked as you slowly settled your head on the table top, his hand automatically reaches out for your head as he pat you gently, you hum in agreement enjoying his soft touches. " did you ask Emily for new sleeping pills doze, this is really getting out of hand" he said as you slowly turned to him, you groan before speaking " sleeping pills is not doing anything now, my nightmares were worst now than before and I had no idea why" you pause as you shy your eyes away from him.

If there is one thing you hated the most is that you being a burden to anyone, in fact your nightmares was from your past where you were actually a burden to everyone, that time you were useless, clueless and very hopeless. Those bad and sad memories had been haunting you ever since but now a days your nightmares were worst that you cannot even have a blink of sleep.

" I thought I could skip todays match but we've been losing 4 matches straight now, we need to break the trail so the next matches won't be dragged down" you peak on your side as you talk to Luca, he nodded understanding the situation it was really a heavy pressure to play this part when you can't break the losing trail. Luca and you was the perfect decoding team, you two can do cipher rush and finish ciphers faster than anyone. This is why they always put you two together in matches to somehow build higher chances of winning.

"seriously you looked really tired and you badly needed sleep, take some rest after this match okay" the sound of his tone and the vivid concern lacing his voice made you feel comfortable. Luca was more than a friend to you, a brother just like that a person who takes cares of your when needed. He started acting one when you show the same interest in his works surprisingly you had the same brain level to understand his frustration in few of his failed works. And this being the way for you to openly communicate with him that resulted you two being closer than others.