IDV | Joseph Desaulniers X Reader ( Asylum Nightmare )

Asylum Nightmare (Doctor Joseph X Reader)

Tap, tap, tap the echoes of your shoes reverberated in the empty dusky halls of the big well recognized asylum facility . The dark shadows and earie sound never actually bothers you, you were on your way towards the head office of the head doctor of the whole mental facility. A deep breath hums as you let go of the air you never thought that you've been holding on, the blurry light that shows your destination as it somehow looks inviting. You stood there for few seconds before knocking on the door.

The sound of the knocking can be evidently heard around the unfilled place, sooner you heard shuffling and soft gently sound of walking towards the door, before the door squeak slowly as it opens gently, revealing the taller French male behind it you waited for him to open up the entrance. His blue eyes that you admired for the longest time and the soft pale color of his face that you much-loved ever since. With a gently push of the door he allowed the light from his office to gracefully light your whole face, a small smile coated on his face.

He smoothly offered his hand to you as he was inviting you inside the warm place; you took hold of his much larger hand as he gently directed you inside his office. He lead you inside to one of the beds near his table set, he then usher you to lay down the said bed. When you are already comfortable with your position he finally took the time to lay his body softly beside you, habitually wrapping his arms around your waist as he gently buried his face on your chest for search of comfort.

Your hand steadily find their way on his back as you leisurely and softly place soft touches on his broad and edgy back, one of your hand plays the lenient strands of his hair as you hum to him a soft lullaby. This has been your routine ever since you entered this facility. You were a new graduate of nursing and when your friend ( Emily) offered you a job in the asylum for mentally ill people, you accepted the offer in great hopes to help. But not too long you realized that the head doctor who is known to be Joseph had taking great liking on you.

He made you one of his personal assistance that soon turned into a close secretary, you were very thankful for his kindness the tall French man really admire you. Soon you realized the reason why he kept you that close to him. He had a very bad temper with few specific people in the place mainly being the patients of the said facility. He was in the middle of beating this poor soul when he saw you and just like a cure to his madness his eyes soften and his temper slowly dies down.

Joseph had never experience such calm feeling by just looking at someone and so there he decided that you should always by all means be always near him. It helps him calm down and relaxes when he knows you are nearby him and you obeyed his request to save the patients. Joseph never stops discovering what more you can offer to him, the simple touch can drive him and his mood to turn 360 degree. Your voice will suit him, your face alone can make him at ease in other words you had become his safe haven.

You continue to smoothly stroke his hair as he enjoyed the serene moment, days and nights working were not a good thing for him and it was never one of his best options when he started working here. But being the head doctor of the facility he needs to endure much of this tiring mess he was left with. The night slowly disappears into darkness and you realized that it was getting late, it was already 9 when you arrived in his office.

Usually you will leave when he was already asleep but today is different, you gently tried to wiggle your way out when you realized that he was already asleep but soon was engulfed by tighter warmth. " stay for tonight" you heard him say, you flinch by the coldness of his voice no calm request, it sounds more like a demand than a favor. You bobbed in agreement as you felt him pulled you closers to him searching for the warm you've gone with. You sigh one final time as you let the darkness faint your views into dark and deep slumber.