IDV | Lucky Guy X Reader ( Not the one ) Angst

A normal day in the manor as always, you were busy preparing for the match this afternoon that you failed to notice the certain person who had been trying to get your attention in the last few minutes. You stumble when a hand gently grab your shoulder making the persons presence known.

Lucky: y/n are you listening to me?" he asked in concern tone, the guy who is in front of you stood there with a concern look as he eyed your form who was not listening to him.

y/n: ohhh I am so sorry lucky, I was so into fixing my stuff and preparing for later match. What were you saying?" you asked him as he shook his head in disappointment, he sighs as he rubs the back of his neck as he was soon again explaining the reason why he was there. This time you took the time and the moment to listen beside that was lucky one of your closest friend in the manor.

When you arrived in the manor he was one of the few people who reach our first to be friends, you were more that thankful for that since you were able to finally make new friends in the manor. He had always helped you when you two were teamed up in a match, sometimes he will lure the hunter away from you just to be sent back first and saved you.

You know well that the feelings you had for the guy is not just as a friend, you had liked his full attention his smiles and most of it all his company. You wanted it all for yourself but lately you've noticed that he and Ema were being too closed to each other. Not wanting to invade their all too blooming relationship you decided to keep your distance.

Lucky : were going to be teaming up with Ema and Naib later" he said, hearing Ema's name you hide a frown, you liked the girl she was a very young soul and very comfortable to be with, and this might be the reason why Lucky is drawn to the lovely girl. You bit the thought of it, you wanted to leave as soon as you can, you don't want to deal with any Ema talk about anything, you just wanted to leave Lucky here because you no longer can take the pain your chest.

y/n: I see well then let's do our best" you shrug him off, you thought that he will let you go but to your dismay he continue to talk about him and Ema. You were on your breaking point; you were comfortable being around Lucky but this is not a good time to be with him. Especially if he was talking about his adoration towards Ema, you were zooning out since you really don't want to listen to him talk about other girls . As much as you liked the guy you never really wanted to hear anything about Ema and his relationship with her, especially on what progress he was having with her.

Lucky: are you okay y/n?" he asked with another concerned tone, you only smiled at him and nodded you took the time to fix and busy yourself with your stuff, but Lucky didn't leave your side. You looked at him momentarily as you puff out some air

y/n: look lucky I know you loved talking things about Ema but can't you see I am busy?" with the sudden changes of your mood and tone, Lucky stood there in shock it was not like you to be like this. You were always the nice and gentle one and caring and loving one. so why are you acting this way when he was sharing to you how happy he was with new found relationship? You took the items on the table as you stormed your way out the room leaving the poor and confused lucky there alone.

It started 3 weeks ago when he confess to Ema, he had liked the gardener for a simple reason Ema can make him happy and smiled all the time. But deep in his heart he knows that he will hurt her any time soon, for she was not the real person he loved. He took the chance to forcefully like her since the person he likes seems to be not interested with him. Ema show support to him even though he failed most of the time, the same support you show when you were getting to know him. But in time he thought that you deserved better and from that moment he decided to finally cut the love and feelings he had for you.