IDV | Victor Grantz X Reader ( Wake me Up )

photo by " トンコツ鳥 | @xo_5x | 

Victor Grantz X Reader

Cold, it was very cold I even lost count how long I've been under this thick metal coffin, sadness that was mere solid the emotion I've been feeling in the last unnumbered years. I don't remember it all but it was like a clear day, that I can recall the day I was put into this hell. People screamed my name like I was a curse into their lives, demon, vampire, evil that's what I heard as they forcefully carried me while tugging hard on the rope that encase my whole body.

My trembling body was in state of shock that all I can do was cry as they dragged me somewhere, seeing the different faces with different colors of flames I cried myself out. The screaming of the people around me was making me panic as I tried to search for the familiar faces of my parents but I failed to recognized them when I looked around the thick crowd of people.

I had no idea why the town's people hated me so much, could it be cause of my red eyes? My abnormal strength? Or was it because I am not like them? Humans scares me so much it scares me to the point that I no longer understand their reasons and why they were doing this to me. They Disgust me if I were to be given a chance I will kill them all with my own hands. The cold sensation that encases me for the last thousand years reminds me that I don't have a choice. Cry that is one thing that I forgot how to do, I stare blankly into the darkness as I tried to once again recall my past.

I wonder what happened to my parents. The last thing I've seen was them crying desperately when the towns people drag me out the house, I am sure they were sick and tired of it all and some part of me was somehow thankful that they no longer needed to suffer for the sake of me. But those thoughts can be wrong since the crying face and the desperate attempts of my father to get me back was vividly carved into my mind.

Tap,.. tap.., I heard the ground above me " I found something" the faint voice resounded from the outside world my heart started beating hard, my chest slowly tighten by the thought of seeing the world that was rip out from me. " take the shovel" another unfamiliar voice called out from the outside world, I slowly closes my eyes as I slowly drift back to darkness and maybe this time when I woke up I will see the world again.

Victors POV: I stand amaze at how deep the excavation is going, under the hole was a big timber of gold sand and red charcoals I really don't know what they were called but something is telling me that I am near to what I am actually looking for. " make sure you can get what is under that colored sand" I spoke as the people working on the sand started digging deeper.

The world I am living now was highly acceptable with monsters, I myself was not a human but a vampire the red eyes gives off our nature and we feed more into human bloods and sometimes flesh. The world where I live now accepted this kind of nature long years back ago, humans was scared with the power of the non-human being and so putting us " vampires" into the highest rank of the society.

When I was just a child I sometimes have weird dreams, it comes back to me every now and then but I can recall into it like it was part of my memory? Part of my life? Or even maybe part of my past?. A girl with ( your hair color) and beautiful red eyes always was in the edge of the long road, her hair floats with the air as her face shows sadness. " come" she always calls unto me, which I always tried to do but every time I will try to come at her I will wake up from this dreams. This happens in the last few years but those dreams stops when I reach a certain age, 22 was the birth of my status, the count of Bloodrose mansion that is working under the Queens order.

The time I took my oath as the queens servant my dreams about the certain girl vanished and it stops coming to me, at first I was happy about it but soon the hole in my heart started aching like it was searching for something , someone and so from there I tried my best to recall her features.