IDV | Jack the Ripper X Reader

Jack the Ripper X Reader

You were sitting on the long clothed table as you wait for you team mates to arrive, you had this attitude to be always be early even though you had things to do. You stared at the empty hunter seat in front of you and you day dream what you needed to do after this match. Some laundry, helping Emily with dinner and some sorting out of things in your room, your mind were on other place that you failed to see the walking hunter as he turned to sit in on the chair you've been staring.

Jack feel the unknown stare, he delicately turned his head as he eyed the person who seems to be looking over to him. With that his eyes landed on a female survivor, her eyes were blank as she kept her gaze straight to where he was sitting. He was curious confuse and the same time amuse at the survivors doing. Not long her eyes flickers as the shine in her eyes brings back in color, the survivor's eyes widen in embarrassment as she realized that the hunter was looking straight at her.

Her face blushed at the current situation as she abruptly slammed her head on the table, Jack watch at awe as the said female hides her face from him. A low chuckle was heard around the place, but y/n never dared to look back at the hunter. Still too embarrass by the daydreaming situation she wished that this match will end soon. Soon her team mates slowly fills the empty room, Aesop was first to arrive then Eli came in second while Vera came in last.

The room slowly fades into darkness, when y/n opened her eyes she was greeted by the cold winter and heavy snow of the arms factory. She stumble on her feet as she tried to keep her hands warm, she started running towards the nearest cipher near her and spotting it very fast she vault near the window. She started on decoding soon, the whole place stand in peace the earie sound of the dungeon and hard wind shallows the heart of the survivors.

She finished the cipher she was working as she made way to the back of the factory only to be greeted by a loud sound " the hunter is near me" Vera shouted in the earpiece. " don't move I am coming" said Aesop from near your location, you huff a deep breath as you run towards the nearest cipher. " Focus on decoding" Eli said as you heard another cipher pop, you bit your lower lip as you tried your best not to mess up any calibration.

But the cold metal of the cipher never failed to send shiver to your trembling body, with another Calibration hint you push the metal earlier than planned resulting to a shockwave that somehow throws you on the floor. You groan as you eyed your fingers, you hated the cold and winter is something you despites in your life. You slowly stood up as you continue your decoding, but not long you noticed that your heart slowly glows purple in panic you hid behind the big machines mentally hoping that the hunter won't notice you.

Jack POV: The woman with the perfume ability successfully escapes with the help of the embalmer not that I care but I really need to win this match. If not Joseph and Bane will make fun of me the whole week, I heard a signal sound near the factory as I stride my way there hoping to find a survivor to catch. When I entered the factory I saw a small glance of the woman earlier in the chair, she hid behind the big machine as she stay there. Avoiding suspension, I roam around the factory as I tried my best to avoid seeing her at least that's what I wanted her to think. With a groan, I flash her location one more time, confirming she was behind the machine as I see her leg showing I chuckle at her clumsiness as I slowly made my way out the factory to find another survivor.

When Jack left, y/n breathes the air she never thought she kept with a deep huff she run towards the cipher again and continue to decode the machine. y/n notices that Aesop and Vera was in half health already, she wish that they can heal fast so you can escape with them. When your cipher Finished a toil sound resounded the whole place, Eli was down and now incapacitated, you eyed the red outline showing in your views as you run towards Eli. " focus on decoding" he shouted, " don't move I am coming" you heard Aesop, on your way to them you saw Vera, " hey" you called her out seeing you there made her happy. " y/n" she smiled as you jog to her.