Hetalia | England X Reader ( Tea Cup )

It was a lovely Sunday morning and you were out to find another set of tea cup. Note you love collecting vintage and lovely designed tea cups; you've gotten the addiction from your grandparents who do the same collecting. You have different designs and sizes of tea cups from different locations, time and country. You've just recently bought your newest set of cups from France and now you are out to buy one in London. England is one of your favorite country you've had few cups and set from there but this is the first time you will be buying on your own.

You normally go with your friends and such but this time you decided to explore the location on your own. You were right the buildings and places in this country is a living art everywhere is a tourist spot and you love how it looks. You walked into different stores already and you are already holding at least 2 bags of cups, still you wanted something more. You made way to the store near the lake it was a vintage store with gold design you were amazed at how does these structures kept their way.

You proceeded to make your way inside the store, and you were shocked at how many vintage items are there. From toys to plates,music box and many more. You were scanning the place when the owners walk up to you greeting you with a small smile. He has his eye glasses on with his long hair on his back tied into a neat pony.

Emil: " how can I help you, miss?" as he smiled warmly at you, smiling back your bowed at him

y/n: " I am looking for tea cups, do you by chance have some of them?" you smiled

Emil: " certainly please do follow me" he offered as you walk passed different shelves and rooms, in the end you were greeted with small room of tea cups. Everything is designed with gold and silver everything is vintage , he smiled at you and offered few minutes on your own to choose.

Looking at the vast collection which you find amazing, moving from shelves to shelve looking for something that might spark not only your attention but your ideas. You used tea cups as a way to motivate yourself to draw and yes you are an artist. You took a cup in your hand studying every detail it has. The last one you took was a white cup with gold and silver design along it. But what caught your attention is the base of the cup it was color green with different designs of flower, that alone makes the cup stands out and pretty original.

Upon trying to take the saucer that comes with the cup an unfamiliar hand grab the saucer; you were shocked you immediately turn to look at who it was. He was shocked as you were, he had strawberry blond hair his skins was porcelain white and still there is touch of pink on them. His eyes was a gorgeous color of green and his face was decorated with little amount of pink tint.

y/n: " excuse me but I will be buying this set" you told him blushing at how handsome he is, he let go of the saucer and smiled at you

Arthur: " of course milday" he smiled at you this makes you blush more " may I have the honor having your name by the way?" he asked you politely

y/n: " ohh sorry, yeah my name is ( your full name here)" you offer him your hand, which he gladly took. You though he will be shaking it but it does not go that way in England. He place a quick kiss on your hand which makes your heart beat fas.t

Y/n: you thought" this can't be I only met him today and my heart is beating like wild" you blush more

Arthur: " thank you and you have a very lovely name miss _____" he smiled and he let go of your hand. At that moment Emil the care taker went in to see Arthur with you.

Emil: " Ohh Arthurt you've back, welcome back" he smiled as Arthur made way to him.

Y/n: " Excuse me, I'll be buying this" you smiled

Emil:" ohh certainly" Arthur turned to look at you and smiled

Arthur: " It's okay miss, I'll give that to you as a gift" he smiled, you were shocked

Emil on the other hand took the cup and went out for a while to wrap it.

y/n: " what do you mean?" you asked him blushing

Emil returned with the set in his hand, handing it over to you he smiled

Emil: " He is The owner of the Shop miss" he smiled, this makes you shocked

y/n: " I cannot take such gift" you tried to hand them back the set, which makes the Britain said.

Arthur: " How about?" you turned to look at him, he was looking pretty cute right now you thought " let's have some tea?" he smiled at you, which makes you dumbfounded

y/n: " are you serious? All you wanted is a time with some tea?" you asked blushing

Arthur: " yep, a tea time with a very beautiful lady sure is worth it" he smiled

y/n: " okay then"

He gave you his number and put his hat on waving your goodbye.

It was an amazing experience, you got the cup you wanted and you met a very hot British man.