IDV | Joseph Desaulniers X Reader ( A familiar feeling )

Happy character Day my baby <3

Joseph X Reader ( A familiar feeling )

A small girl with bright smile runs in the bright and colorful garden, the maids behind her was trying to stop her from running but she didn't budge to listen to them. Her hair flows magnificently in the wind as her small form run to keep at stride. The maids continue to run after the little lady, her dress flows and glides with the wind, she didn't even show any signs of panting as she lividly run towards a small group under the shade of a big tree.

y/n: Clause !!! Joseph!!" the little girl called out, the two brothers immediately turned around to see the running girl her face bloom in pink shade and her heavy smile was always contagious. The two brothers waited till she reaches them before standing up from their position and greeting her. The two brothers bowed at the younger girl.

Claude: young mistress please be easy, I do recall that I reminded that you should not be running" he added the small girl only pout at him and nodded anyways.

Joseph: what brings you here young mistress I am sure your father requested an attendance and yet you are here?" the other brother asked the now pouting girl, with a huff she turned her eyes away from them.

y/n: you two making it sound that you are not happy to see me" she said with the words from here mouth the two tense up and became worried, it was true she was one of the royal blood line of the earl they were serving and the girl took liking of them and decided to be one of her playmates.

Claude: it's not like that young mistress" he added, joseph sighing in the process before apologizing to her " we're sorry"
the two said in unison the girl only beam in happiness.

y/n: I had ask father to buy me a pair of bow and they came in today" the girl smiled at the two as she showed the box decorated with details of curves and swirls. The mere box shows how expensive it is and the two became more vividly shocked " I got them for both of you" she added " today was your birth day right? So happy birth day" the girl opened the box to reveal to identical hair bow, made with fine satin the two brothers stood there shocked.

Their music teacher who was looking at the whole scene just waited, the two brothers turned to look at him looking for advice " my lady I don't think it is proper to give us such expensive gifts" Joseph said, the young girl draw the bow on her chest being discourage by the younger boys words.

y/n: but I wanted these bows for you two, beside father said it was fine " the teacher looked at the two young boys before nodding, Claude and Joseph stare at the bows presented to them, " let me help you to put it on" she again said the two boys only nodded in agreement, the maids help the young mistress to place the hair bow on the two boys. When she was already satisfied with the placement, she clap her hand in glee " there perfect it suits you two really well" she said.

Claude: thank you very much young mistress" he said before gliding one of his fingers on his silver locks, Joseph only wished this moment to last he had love the warm feeling they currently was living. Y/n's family took them both brothers as family, even granting them position to be a study partner of the young daughter they were both thankful.

y/n: Happy Birth Day again" she smiled, as the small girl slowly vanished into thin dark air.

Flash Back End:

Joseph opened his eyes, the color of the dark gray ceiling reminded him that he was living in a very dangerous manor and taking part of this all so called " GAME". He rubs his eyes as he adjusted his position, the bed was not comfy a it feels before he groans as he remembered the dream, the long forgotten memories of his childhood and once he was still alive. He missed those all and yet fate had made him into something he never thought he will be, a monster that plays a role in this twisted fated game. He slowly sit up as he slowly tied his silver locks into a soft and gentle pony, memories of his childhood had been haunting him in the last few days.