IDV | Norton Campbell X Reader x Naib Subedar

This took be forever, I am still working on pending request thank you for being patient

Norton Campbell X Reader x Naib Subedar

A young lady with vibrant hue of ( hair color) sat in the endless pile of books, the room that is the most comfortable for her in this big and lonely manor. She is the only daughter of the well-known and well valued Dukedom of ( your last name). In the Oletuz kingdom there are two great families that are the key pillars of the said famous kingdom. The family that holds the power of the military army which is also known the (your last name) dukedom. And the family that holds the power of medicine and medical ways the Campbell dukedom. These two families had brought countless result and outstanding achievement in the last few decades or even more for centuries to the kingdom.

Because of this very reason the royal family decided to wed the two families in union of marriage, the first born of the two great families will be wed as they reach the age of 20 years old. By the time that it was officially filed as the royal decree the daughter of the military dukedom is just around 8 years old. " I will fulfill my responsibility" the words of the young noble young woman was heard by the emperor the king who is both grinning ear to ear and happy to hear such bold words. Beside her stood the same aged male who only eyed the young noble lady, soon his eyes focused on the emperor on the throne " I will too will fulfill my duty" and with that the two of them was made officially engaged by the age of 8.

y/n the only daughter of the military dukedom was both brilliant and customary young lady, at the very young age she was taught about her responsibility as the sole heir and as the one who will hold the honor of their family. And with great honor and duty she continued to learn and study every passing days of her life.

Time skip: ( 10 years)

" the duke is on his way home, my lady" hearing this y/n only nodded before closing the 10th book she finished today, this was her usual routine every day, to forget her longing and loneliness she bury herself with books and notes. She took care of the mansion of the Campbell's as part of her duty, the timid and strong headed lady only showed her aggressive side when needed but her duty needs to be her priority. The library room lit with a very shadowy candle lights but it was perfect of her solitary heart and with that she slowly walk out the room as she approach the study room. She hasn't eaten her dinner for the thought of waiting the duke of the mansion; it has been 3 years since he inherited the title of the head duke of the dukedom, Nortons father passed away due of illness, an illness that event the well-known family of medicine cannot cure. And with that reason Norton took the title by a very young age.

" the duke is waiting" her steps was moderate and refined and with that she gradually made her way towards the study room, when she entered the place she was greeted by the duke in the chair but beside him was a new face who she had never seen before. It has been Nortons hobby to bring random girls in his mansion, it was not a secret that the young duke is a very flirtatious and ambitious young man. Seeing this y/n only bowed her head as she approach the chair designated to her to sit and with that she took her rightful place in front of the young duke.

The two of them ate in silence with no other added words, only the sound of giggles and short response from the duke can be heard in the long solitary dining table; it was normal time for the two to be this cold. Forced into marriage with no care and love for each other they continue to drift far apart from each other and with that reasoning the two continue to give each other a very cold shoulder. After the dinner the two of them departed way with no words of acceptance the two of them continue with their life, y/n stood still in one of the largest window in the mansion and with that she eyed the lovely shade of the very bright moon. A tear slip from one of her eyes as she hurriedly wipe them off, for 10 years all that happen between Norton and her was this full of sadness, loneliness, pain and suffering with that one final reason she finally decided to end it. Hher once beating heart that is truly in loved with the duke now starts to stop with reasoning.