IDV | Hunter Reader X Various Characters

Hunter Reader X Various Characters

A hum was heard around the living room of the hunter side, today was a very special day not only that there would be a new hunter but it will also be the day of revealing a new map. Joseph and the rest of the hunters were waiting on the lobby place for the arrival of the new hunter it's been long since the last new hunter who came in the manor. It's been the talk of the hunters ever since they received the letter talking about this new hunter, other than name they didn't recived any information valid or important about the new chaser.

" what do you think about this new hunter?" the ash silver head who was now cleaning his sword look at to his fellow hunter who happens to be the Queen, with a smile the woman only look at him endearing as she placed the tea cup softly and gently without a sound on the saucer before completely letting it rest on top of the table clot.

" I had no idea, I don't really want to expect too I'll be happy for the new character to join our side" the woman said, Michiko who happened to just finish baking cakes arrived in the hall as she set the food on the table. Slowly she served cookies and cakes to everyone, the child hunters mainly the witch follower and Robbie enjoyed her baking so much.

" oh my the new hunter is taking a while" as she took one of the cup before pouring herself some green tea, the children started running around as they talk and walk around the hall. The brothers just sat in silence as they enjoy their tea at hand, Jack was busy polishing or cleaning his claws as violetta just hangs in the ceiling floor.

"indeed" the photographer added, he was about to get something in the kitchen before the they heard a soft yet loud knock in the front door. " I'll get it" as he gently took off from his comfortable position walking his way towards the big wooden door. Upon opening it there reveal a woman around 20-25 years old, she was wearing a black dress that is cut above her knee. Black shoes and black lace stockings, black lace gloves and an open top sleeves with ruffles in short she looks like a teenager with dead sense.

" Hello" the girl said, before folding the black umbrella that is covering her, with that Joseph was finally able to see her face. Pale as a dead corpse her eyes brim with red color and added to that two visible fangs in her mouth. With a bow the girl smiled at the male who was standing in front of her " I believe I was invited into this manor" with that joseph opened the door widely to let her in.

Taking herself inside she was guided back to the living room where she saw new faces and a very small group of different creatures. Michiko was first to approach her " ohh my such lovely girl" she said as she eyed her, the new girl only smiled and bow at her.

" hello my name is ( your name), and I am the vampire" with a gleam on her eyes she slowly darting around the room trying to recognized the faces of the people or so hunters she will be staying with. " My, such fine lady my name is Michiko" the woman in front of her said as she smiled at her, the children slowly made way to her making aquatinted, it all went well smoothly for everyone.

" I shall lead you to your room then" the photographer interject when they realized it was already dark, with this the new hunter smiled at him as she waved everyone good bye before following the male into the halls. "your travel must be long you need to take some rest, tomorrow we will explain to you about this game" with that two walk in a very comfortable silence, the young woman looked at the big windows which give her a wide chances of seeing how full the moon was " it was such a lovely moon" she said earning a confuse look from the photographer with that she smiled at him.

" nothing" Joseph eyed her confused but didn't bother digging any more questions from her with that they turned back to walking to the girls room. " thank you again for leading me" the woman stood in front of the door as joseph smiled at her taking her hand in the process before giving it a soft and gentle kiss. " good night mon Cherie" with that y/n nodded as she bowed one more time closing the door.