K.K | Tomoe X Reader ( Another Chance)

It has been two months since you've become the land God and your work has been nothing but smooth, unlike the previous land God you were smarter and a bit more responsible in such. You always hear Tomoe talking about this Nanami girl who was the previous Land God before you. You were curious as to what she was when she was the land god? Did something happen to her? And tomoe when she was his priestess? Things you were curious since you are aware of the growing feelings you have for the fox boy.

You were aware that a yokai and a human will never be together it's either the Yokai will live forever and watch as the human he loved dearly die, maybe that's what happens in their relationship? Maybe Nanami sama has Tomoe san heart ever since she passed away. Tomoe has been nothing but sweet but you tried to shrug the idea off since he was your familiar. Fulfilling your duties as the land god was an easy task for you, Mikage was your grandfather and there is a conflict as to why you are a human now. You were the daughter of his off spring and he was a pure God you should be in chance be a god too? But since something happens in the past you were turned into a human, you have both your memories and your powers when you arrived in the land god temple. Recognizing Mikage the moment you two made an eye contact the knew that you are from his blood.

He has also gave you thoughts about Tomoe, he has mention that you were to avoid any feelings for him for the due of future is to hurt both of you, Mikage was sincere about this he no longer know what to do if Tomoe breaks again just like when Nanami died. Tomoe has been the cold and peaceful fire of the temple and none the less he thought that was his soul purpose to live. He had live a very painful years enduring the death of Nanami and he never tried to loved again for he know the human will only die sooner than expected.

One nigh you were in front of the Cheery blossom in front of the temple, the tree was wilt and it seems it was about to die, you smiled at it and performed a Kagura dance you've learned from Mikage as years of practice and training you had mastered this performance, as you were dancing your heart out, Tomoe was walking his way as he glance at you he smiled and remembers the exact movement Nanami had made. He was proud at nanami and he was inlove with her and it hurts him so much and it was painful to live. You were able to make the tree blossom again but Tomoe was shocked when the tree petals turns peach as you started singing a hum you never let anyone hear.

Watching you makes him calm, watching you make him smile and maybe watching you will open his heart he closed his eyes and he heard a familiar voice.

Nanami : I had loved you tomoe, but you need to move on without me, Live and smile again"

He slowly opens his eyes and sees Nanamis Figure in your form, you were glowing the petals was flying and the hum was peaceful, it was Nanami who had granted you his power and his acceptance. She has given you his heart to live with Tomoe. Tomoe felt tears streaming from his eyes and there the tears he kept for many years flows and he groans in pain.

You saw him crying, you run to him and hold his shaking body, you were concerned as to why he was like this? Until you heard a unfamiliar voice.

Nanami: " take care of him for me" and it was gone the sakura petals turns pink again and there Tomoe looks at you and smiled.

Tomoe: " you dance amazingly beautiful my mistress" you blushed at this, this is the first time he had called you like that

Y/n: "thank you" you smiled

Tomoe: " well then Ill make the contract official" as he reached up to your level, pressing hip soft lips on yours, your eyes were big the kiss was soft and it was full of warmth. He pulled away from you smiling at you.

Tomoe: " I am looking forward being at you service" he smiled, that was the first time he smiled for real, he looks cute when smiling. Maybe this time he is willing to move on and let go of the past. Maybe this time he will open his heart for someone new.

END

NFd+JAf</