IDV | Various Characters X Reader ( Wait a little longer )

inspired the IDV deduction story, hope you enjoy

Various Characters X Reader

" come in" the sound of your faint and soft voice echoes the walls of the room you were staying, upon saying this words a woman wearing a very delicately made Chinese qi pao went up to you with a bow. You slowly put the brush on the table place as you slowly made your way to the waiting woman. With a faint bow she slowly eyed you as you waited to her to speak before speaking another question.

" the madam is calling for you" the woman spoke, hearing this you nodded as you slowly took one of your hair clips and pinning it on your hair. A lotus flower pin given by non-other by the madam of the house hold. The woman slowly led you the way where you needed to be, but in all honesty being in this room for almost every day of your life you surely do know where is the place.

The walk into the room was not long, you found yourself standing in front of the big door decorated with flowers when you two reach the place the woman slowly bow at you as she walk her way. You slowly took one step to knock on the wooden door, you heard audible foot step before the door slowly opened.

Behind the door was your friend Patriacia, she smile at you as she nodded acknowledging your presence " hey come in" you hear he speak few short words, you didn't question her request when you slowly took foot inside the room. When you entered the room you saw another friend of yours who was helping the madam in fixing her hair " you are a bit late" she said, Vera looked at you as like she was waiting for you to speak.

" sorry" you spoke but before Vera can even question you any further the Madame spoke in soft voice. " don't worry child, I am sure Vera is just being too worried about you" with that your eyes turned to look at the lovely woman in front of you, the exact same woman who saved you from being homeless and being nothing.

Michiko smiled at you as she slowly stood up, her long fur attach on her arms as she slowly but elegantly turned to you. Patricia was now standing beside you as she was eyeing the whole scene; Vera placed the brush on the table as she also anticipates what is to happen. Michiko slowly walked her way towards you, a mother yes that is what she is to you.

Ever since your parents died you were left to tend on your own but since you were just 5 that time all you could do is wait for your dead. That was your plan but then a hand softly reaches from you and there you saw her, Michiko the woman who took you in like her own child. And from that moment you bow to always follow and lover her for she is the mother you never get to have.

" my dead child y/n" she called you out as you eyed her, with a smile she hugged you making you flush a bit the woman was known to show such affection to everyone almost everyone. " would you be kind to take care of Norton today, I need to go out the other town for other business" she smiled at you as her hand rest comfortably on your shoulders.

Yes, she has a son a 5 year old son ( this is my own version so I wanted Norton to be really young here ). You nodded as you spoke your thought " of course, I would love too" with that the woman smile lovingly as he slowly pat your head with sincere look she smiled once more before saying " you truly are wonderful child" with that she slowly let go of you.

Her presence calm you, her words even made your heart falter you loved her dearly like a child loving her mother and you will never understand why she was so nice and so gentle when she was with you. Other servants were being too angry about how the madam was treating you all too well but you dare not even think badly about her reasons.

" well then, he should be arriving any time soon" with that door slowly opened revealing the child you were supposed to take care. " mother" he beamed at her as she smiled taking him in her arms, with some loud giggles the room echoes a very calming and loving moment. You eyed them as you marveled at how lovely this relationship was, the child loved his mother dearly and the woman shows no interested of letting him go.