MDZS | Jiang Cheng X Reader

Jiang Cheng X Reader

There was a big occasion in the lotus pier, everyone was busy in their own specific works it was widely known that the daughter of the Yan clan which is one of the most powerful clan will be visiting in the said clan. All of the members of the clan was running and working on few other things for this will be the grandest visit ever not only a visit but an official meeting for the two teens who will tie a knot.

Jiang Cheng: and who said I will accept this? I don't even know this person and yet you are selling me off to them just like that. I won't accept this even if they are one of the most powerful clan" he said angered by what is happening.

Madame Yu: you are in no position to object in this marriage, you are the eldest son of the Jiang clan sect and so you need to abide in the rules and set a role model for the young brothers you have and such. But now seeing you are not in your proper thinking I will need to remind you your position." She said as she took of the Zidian ring in her finger.

Jiang fengmian interrupted the argument that is happening in the main hall of the clan sect leader

Jf: My lady please don't be hasty towards him, he only found out his engagement today where he will meet the daughter of the yan clan I am sure he was just shocked at what news he heard let him calm down for a while" as he tried to console both as they are getting more into a heated fight

Wei on the other hand was keeping silent for this will be a family matter and we won't be allowed to say anything about it since he was not part of the legal family. The only thing he can do is stay on his place and he watch the event unravel on its own.

JC: I won't allow this whatever happens I won't marry off just like that" with that final brawl Madame Yu stood up and slapped him in the face. Her hand was on her sons' side as Jiang Cheng holding unto his left cheek where the blow came up.

Madame Yu: You should know your place and you should understand your position" she said with a venom in her voice if she was acting this then this marriage is really important jiang Cheng only wrinkle few tears as he stormed out the room, Wei Wuxian following him behind.

Jiang Fengmian: you shouldn't have done that, he will habour such hate towards this wedding" he said as he made way to her, the two of them were just ying and yang balancing out things they somehow managed to hear each other's out.

Madame Yu: he need to understand his position if not our clan won't survive, prepare the visitor will be here any time soon"

Wei wuxian successfully calmed his friend; they were sitting on the edge of the bridge near the ancestral tomb.

Wei: don't worry I am sure everything will be fine just give it a time to understand what is happening" he said as he pat his friends shoulder

JC: it was easy to say you are not the one being sold off to marriage" he said as he look deep in the water, when a familiar figure went to talk to them.

Wei: Sister" he semi shouted seeing their lovely older sister there, Jiang Yanli was holding a pot of flowers on her hand when she saw them run towards he bridge understanding what might be the problem the elder sister tried to comfort her younger brother.

Jc: hmmmff" he only said Jiang Yanli smiled at him and pat his head

Jiang Yanli: I am sure you've heard about your engagement I do understand you if you don't like the idea of it but please reconsider for the better side of our clan" Jiang Yanli said with a lovely ton and calming manner, Wei only sit there listening to their older sister