IDV | Various Characters X Reader (My Empress)

Emperor Naib X Queen Reader X Emperor Eli X Empress Vera

Note: also sorry that I had to make Naib somehow hateful in here

: Eli is a visitor royalty from other country

: Vera is the empress and that position is higher than the queen, queen in this story is secondary wife

: Naib is the new appointed Emperor of the kingdom

: Cold that was the feeling the young female felt as she walk the long halls of the royal palace, today was supposed to be the joyous day what not she was feeling antsy and nervous. Wedding or marriage was supposed to be a once in a life time opportunity to unite the love you had for a person and yet her mere reason to be married to day was for political issues. Her veil that lashes as she walk shows how beautiful she truly was, a beauty known not only in this country but as well as the others.

Her hand tremble as she walk the long road, why does it feels so lonely? The guard who was walking beside her was not even looking at the new female queen of the kingdom. Soon the door she was aiming came into view and in those wide doors stood a man who she recall and recognized very well. With a swift bow she usher herself lower to face the man, her father who taught her everything stood with grace. " Father" she mumble as he slowly eyed her with love, the warm feeling she felt was enough to make her stand her ground.

" My daughter, the greatest honor is to have you as my child please promise me that if you ever feel uncomfortable living the palace ask for me and I will get you back" he said with serious tone, the man was hesitant to give his daughter away but to prove the marquees family is one loyalty that cannot be measure. The kings of the empire ask for a resolute and equal woman to stand by the side of the new king.

" Don't worry father I will be fine" her voice shake a bit but her head stood still with confidence, yes she was the woman trained ever since to be the empress and yet she will never have that position in her life. The king who was just appointed was in loved with someone and even so before they are to wed he made sure that everyone knows that the woman will only be his empress.

So why is y/n in here? To support the aristocrat and royal faction together a woman from nobility must be named a queen, showing the equality of both faction and their loyalty to the imperial family. She was to be his secondary ruler, the person who will oversee the things that the empress cannot do in other words she is someone who will cover up the flaws of the empress.

She smoothly glided her hand to the awaiting hands of her father as he escorted the future queen in the aisle, the whole place was big enough to fit a mansion hundreds of people sat as they await the birth of the new royal highness. She didn't show any remarks of hesitation, the nervous emotion feelings she felt earlier vanish the moment she saw her father and with that they stride the long aisle with grace and beauty.

Upon walking her eyes trail to the person who was standing in the stage waiting for her, he was wearing white and gold combination clothing that is fit for a king and yes this person is called Naib, the 47th king of the well-known kingdom of the north. He slowly extended his hand to the lady when he noticed her presence; y/n felt the soft tug of her father's hand on hers knowingly not wanting to let her go. She smiled at her father and nodded and with that the eyes of the loving man soften as she slowly placed her hand on the Emperors hands.

It was cold, it was suffocation she felt all feelings and emotion swirling inside the place but she dare not say anything. Naib didn't even spare her a glance, the ceremony progress as it was written how it will be by the royal tradition it took few hours to finish the ceremony and in the end they were proclaimed Husband and wife. They were escorted in the grand hall where the party will take place but before they can even enter. Naib spoke few harsh words to the new queen " don't ever think that I will love you, you are only here as a filler for the empress flaws remember that" his voice was cold, it holds no gentle thought of even care about the woman beside him. Her body chills as she heard those but even so she somehow hope that he may look or talk to her with love.