IDV | Naib Subedar X Reader ( Braids)

I started playing IDV and you can expect to read more of it from here, request are open

Naib Subedar X Reader ( Braids)

It was a sunny Saturday today that means there's no match for everyone both survivors and hunters today was practically a rest day for everyone. Today you planned to sit up and relax the whole day; you did also plan to do some baking since you missed doing so. You've come into the manor months ago, given the chance to play in their all so called "GAME" you were invited to take part of the risky yet nerve wrecking adventure. You doing not so good in life decided that maybe this will be your biggest turn back or twist in life and so you accepted it without second thought.

The stay in the manor was nothing but pure contentment, sure you got hurt in so as much in few of your matches but the people you met here was something you treasure, and everyone kind of love each other like family. In your life, family was never an option your parents died early and so you are left to fend for yourself with such situation but luckily you were just as feisty as your parents. Living until so not in so much comfortability but enough to get by and by every day and you were very thankful, despite having such hard time in life you still manage to be positive and happy about anything.

You walked in the big hall way, decorated with nothing but gray colors and swirls. you kind of memorized your way around the manor since the whole place was practically colored in gray, you got lost every now and then but as time goes by you managed to learn the place. As you were walking down the hall you saw a familiar figure slouch into walking slowly beside the big hall. You momentarily study the figure trying to recognize the person in front of you, upon moving closer you notice the familiar coffee colored locks which you somehow loved, he wasn't wearing his usual cloak and hood which makes you a bit ecstatic upon seeing him, not only that he was wearing a plain tank top that covers until his biceps and a plain vest that cover enough of his built.

You also noticed that he was walking in a phase that will take forever to reach the kitchen, you being the sunshine of the manor run up to him full force taking him by surprise, it was a mystery to you how strong he is to keep is steady footing when you did run full force to him. He groans as he looked at you, not liking the surprise tackle or hugs like this in the early morning, but upon realizing it was you he mentally sign as he let it go, he will not tolerate anyone in the manor who did this but it was another case when it was you. You were his eye candy and he had so much feelings swirling by just looking at you.

y/n: good morning Naib" you squeal at him which he only returned with a murmur, he slowly took your hand which was comfortably placed on his waist as he slowly turned to face you, your hand was now placed on his back.

Naib: you should not do that to people who just woke up, you don't know what accident might have happen" he pause for a bit then continued "thankfully it was me" he said as he slowly let go of your hand. You smiled and nodded in agreement seeing this, his face flushed pink turning away from you he tried his best to hide his blooming face.

y/n: are you alright??" you asked him, this question made him flinch as he turned away and started walking to the kitchen leaving you standing there alone in the hall way, you stood there dumbfounded why he was acting like that but you decided to drop it off and quickly follow him.

Upon reaching the kitchen your eyes landed to Aesop which was sitting comfortably on the edge of the table, your best friend who usually don't speak a lot but you two were like siblings and you were very happy to have him as your brother/ best friend figure. You smiled at him as he pointed the open sit beside him, understanding him you nodded as you walked towards him to sit beside his chair; he offered you bread and milk which you gladly accepted. Naib on the other side of the table took short glances at you, he can't explain it but he likes to see your face every now and then and it was too late when he finally realized that he developed such feelings towards you.