Obey ME! | Beel X Reader ( Cuddle )

Beel X Reader ( In your arms)

Monday, the most dreadful day of the week, it was always the most hectic and most exhausting day of the week. y/n the transfer student from the human world hasn't been well in the last few days. The continues study work and event in school is literally draining out her life force. She slowly walked her way to her class room for her first subject, there aren't many study in the hallways simply because morning subject are more likely for newbies and freshmen. Being both a newbie and freshmen this year took toll on the unfortunate child.

" ughh why do I have a 6 am class?" she groan as she tried to find her way to her room, since it's really early the students can be seen yawning and or even napping in the hallways and rooms. Y/n reached her room for the first subject only to be greeted by a note plastered on the door.

"students there won't be any class for my schedule the whole week, take this time to study and learn something. When I come back we will have a quiz" – Philosophy teacher

y/n stood there not moving for few seconds, this class was literally her only class this morning, her next class will be around 1 pm in the afternoon. " ughhhhhhhhh why didn't the teacher just sent us messages in the D. D. D?" y/n mentally groan as she hurriedly walked down the stairs to get back to her dorm.

Mumbling and murmuring along the way and mentally cursing the first day of the week, she arrived in the dorm place as she was greeted by one of the brothers. " Good morning, you're coming back early?" the blonde head smile gently, y/n only nodded and humph before speaking " the teachers out and didn't even bothered messaging us, this sucks ohh yeah morning Satan"

" morning, I'll see you later then I need to hurry for my class" Satan added, y/n only nodded before waving him goodbye, when the male was already gone she went back to her walking. When she arrived in front of her door, she slip her hand on one of her pockets where she usually put her keys, panic arouse as she failed to touch the cold metal key.

" what?" she then panicky search every pockets in her uniform, but to no avail the cold metal key was nowhere to be seen " come on?? Did I really forgot it?" she slump on the floor as she murmur once again. " can this day get worse?, I am sleepy and I am tired" she continue to rant in front of her door.

The only saving grace she can only think of is Lucifer, since the male has a copy of all the keys in the dorm place, but Lucifer only comes back after all the work is done more likely he will only come back to the dorm for dinner. " ughh come on" her eyes prickle some drop lets as she momentarily reminisces what happened.

She slowly stood up as she remembers that Beel don't have any morning classes, she took her bag with her as she walked towards the boys dorm side. " I just want to sleep and rest" she added her foot her a thumping sound on the ground.

She arrived in front of the familiar door, y/n yawn before snapping back to reality " Beel? Are you there?" she said, trying not to be loud but enough to be heard. There are no responses from the male she was looking for, she then slowly hold the knob twisting it luckily the door is not fully locked. " I'll just wait for him here"

When she walked inside the room, she was greeted by a dim lighted place, Beel always like the dimness of his room, he may stumble and fall with the lighting but he won't' open up the lights fully. y/n placed her bag on the chair as she slowly made way to the bed. The girl remembers when she stayed in this room, there was an incident that caused her room to be destroyed and so Lucifer made Beel and her share his room.

" wow I missed this place, hmmm cold and dark yes perfect" she then slowly crawl her way to the bed stuffing herself with the thick blanket. The cold atmosphere lulled her to sleep and after few minutes she was practically knocked out.