BNHA | Todoroki X Reader ( Dream Side)

Todoroki X Reader ( The Dark Side)

Matured content please be advice, thank you for requesting

***

It was the second to the last class for today and you have nothing in mind but to go home as fast as you can, you look around watching the other students as they try to stay focus on the lesson your eyes landed on a certain boy with spikey hair and red eyes. He was focused what is in front of him, at first though you will think that he was actually studying really hard but to your ideas you closed your eyes and then opened them again. Your eyes glows yellow as you goes into Bakuguo's mind, your quick was mind manipulation and mind reading and they won't have any idea of it by any chance.

You dive into his mind without him knowing when you were inside you saw a vast white wall with nothingness, Bakugou's conscience was standing in front of the big wall not doing anything he only stare that big white wall. You float near the serious Bakugou, you watch him closely but to you dismay his conscience is really sleeping. You smirk as you slowly landed on your feet, you can manipulate their minds and theirs visions, you flick your hand as the place change into a big wide berlaques room. Bakugou were shaken into his vision as he watches the surrounding change.

Bakugou: what's happening?" he looks around, then slowly girls started pilling up the room, the girls were only wearing bikini with different colors. Bakugou started to blush madly as the girls slowly made their way to the poor boy. You watch from the sideline as you enjoy the view, few of the girls slowly grind their self towards the blushing male, they started dancing and to his relief they let him sit on the giant king chair.

You watch as you enjoy this, you had the ability to see the weakness of the heart and you know well how to manipulate it to use against them. Bakugou was being pleasure by these young beautiful girls when he finally decided to make his move, he started taking off his clothes and pulling one of the girls in the big chair. He was about to rip of her clothes when you stop the dream. To his dismay you erase everything in his dreams, you vanished from his mind as you look at the poor bakugou trying to hide his boner.

You smiled at yourself giving yourself a little tap on your own; you like to tease him so much that is sometimes hurt. You look around the room trying to find one more victim for your entertainment. Your eyes turned to look at somewhere but your heat race when your eyes met a certain pair of beautiful bi color eyes. He turns his head away the moment you caught him looking at you.

You blushed a bit as you turned your eyes away, but you wanted to know what he was thinking while looking at you. You mentally prepared yourself as you plan to get into his mind. He was your crush and you wanted to know everything about him, the last time you dive into his mind you saw his nightmares and the pain of his family. So you didn't want to see those again, you know well it was important for him so you bow never to dive into his mind again.

You closed your eyes as you look at him diving into his conscience you took a deep breath and dive deeper. You were greeted with a dark room with glitters of beautiful lamp. The place was like a home room, a house room to be exact you slowly wanders in the place as you walk towards the door. But you were greeted by a shadow behind it, it open suddenly shocking you there stood Todoroki on his full glory. He was wearing his uniform as he look at you, he only offered a hand as he help you on your feet.

Todo: why are you here y/n?" he asked eyeing you intently, he started taking off his clothes as he goes near his wardrobe picking up his clothes. You saw a glimpse of his tone abs but you decided to pull back away your eyes from him. Suddenly you felt a hug from behind the warm touch of his fingertips lingers on your skin his face rested on your neck side and you were trying your hardest not to scream.

Todo: I am happy you were home earlier" he said you were confused, you know this is his dream but thinking of it now you found out that you were in his dream as you as you are. He might be dreaming of you and him together, you bit your lower lip as you struggle to pull away from him. It was a bit shocking that the guy you wanted has been dreaming you like this.

y/n: I am happy too but look at the time I need to go home" walking passed him he grab your hand only to be pulled back to his embrace

Todo: We're married for 3 years now y/n, our child is in the other room and you just got home from work what's with you. You seem not yourself" he turned you around to meet his eyes, the eyes you fell inlove with you mentally battle what to do until you realized that this is his dream it will be easy to erase and to escape it like what you did to Bakugou.

You tried to get out the dream but you cannot, you mentally slapped yourself thinking what might be the reason as to why you cannot erase this dream you slowly turned to Todoroki. "could it be he is keeping me here?" you thought, " impossible I never experience this before" you bit your lower lip thinking of what options you have right now. You turned to look at him with a smile " I'll go to sleep now good night" with that you hurriedly walked towards the bed, you've settled down on the bed you felt the bed moved thinking that Todoroki might have get on the bed.

You were married in this dream and you have no idea what else comes worse, you felt his arms slide to your waistline and you blushed really hard you cannot let him know that you were the real one if so you will be in big trouble. You were flipped towards him his eyes were beautiful and bright he spoke few words that shocked you " let's have sex, it's been a while since we last did" he said with a seriously tone, you didn't have time to respond when he kiss your lips. Your lips fits with him perfectly and in no time you were melting to his touch, his hands roams on your body as he massage and glide his slender fingers on yours skin.

You squeak when his hand moves inside your clothing's, he look at you worriedly " are you okay? We can stop if you want just tell me" he said but you only shook in disagreement, " we're married so it's fine" you said but in real you were shaking you never know when you will have a chance like this so you wanted to do this now beside it was a dream. He kissed your lips once more this time a bit rougher, he pulled our your shirt exposing your chest from there he started nipping your skin down to your chest. When he was on your chest he skillfully unclasp your bra, you mentally thank that the light were off.

Your thought were shuttered when you felt his mouth on your mound, you squeak and moan from this trying to contain you moans you bit the sleeves of your shirt. You never thought he will be this good in bed and you were slowly getting wet. You felt one of his hand on your panties and you really cannot focus into what he was doing and this is too much for a dream, you moan as he insert one finger on your entrance liking your reaction he slowly move it in and out on your entrance. You moan from this grabbing one of his hand as you kiss his neck reaching more into his naked neck.

He pulled away you kept your eyes shut as you slowly opened them you saw him towering you, you bit your lower lip seeing the dim light length of his majestic manly dick. You took a deep breath and he spoke " I am going in" he said kissing your head, you nodded in agreement but before he can enter you. YOUR DREAMS END or was his?

You were back on your sit and all students were walking out the room, it was the end of the class you turned to look at Todoroki who has a visible color of blush on his cheeks. He looks at you and he turned way immediately you can feel yourself wet from that dream. You took a deep breath as you walked towards the door, Todoroki only watching you struggle from something he hold you to help you steady yourself.

Todoroki: are you alright?" he asked concerned you only blushed and nodded

y/n: thanks I'll see you tomorrow" with that you bowed and walked out the room.

You mentally slapped yourself not to think that dream anymore which is really hard

END