Hetalia | France X Reader ( La Vie En Rose )

France X Reader

It was your 3rd anniversary with Francis Bonefoy, the beautiful French man that made you fall in love over and over again. Today you were wearing a ( fave color dress) that gives our and shows off your curve. You were very excited for today Francis always surprise you with the most extravagant and amazing gift every year in your anniversary.

Last year he had rented a whole cinema for you two to have your personal French movie marathon complete with wine and dinner it was so romantic. The first time you celebrated your anniversary he rented a whole ship to be your dinner date and it was amazing. You know you had fallen in love with the French man and you will be lying if you will say you don't want to marry the man.

A ring in the front door was heard, signaling that Francis has been home, you smiled as you made way to the front door. Upon opening the door you saw your boyfriend dressed in classic blue and teal tie and a red ribbon on his hair. He was handsome; he smiled at you and kissed your cheek.

Francis: "Good eve my dear" he kissed your hand

y/n: " hey, looking rather classy tonight?" you teased him

Francis: " of course I need to look my best when I am with a very beautiful woman" he wink at you making you blush in the process., He grabbed your hand leading you to the car, holding your hand throughout the ride makes you really happy.

You arrived at vast wide location hill, this hill was the place where he confessed to you he was grinning ear to ear watching your reaction. The hill was decorated with simple date dinner with candle lights on the ground, in the middle stand a table with fine dining service with waiter and a small people band composed of violin/cello and piano.

You smiled at him and hugged him, this is simple yet you feel really special this is the first time he had this simple date with you and you loved it.

You enjoyed your dinner served with the finest chief in France complete with dessert and wine along the dine to enjoy. After the dinner he had asked you to dance with your fave love song. ( Listen to LA vie En Rose). Your arms were on his neck while one of his hand was lacing your waist and the other was holding your other hand. This was one of your fave things to do, hold his hand and enjoy the song you loved with the person you loved so much. His eyes were glittering as he sways you right to left.

This moment was truly magical and he spoked this words

Francis: " you are beautiful" he kissed your forehead " And I would love to make it official" he kissed your eyes " I wanted to spend my whole life waking up in your arms" he kissed your cheeks, you realized what he was saying and your started tearing up " I wanted to make you happy as long as I live" he kiss your nose " I wanted to give my whole life to you" he kissed you lips , from there your tears was falling like water falls " ( full name here) will you marry me?" he smiled as he kneeled down in front of you opening a box with velvet design, inside was a classic silver and gold ring with white diamond. He smiled at you waiting for your response

You smiled back at him " you may be the most funny guy, but I felt you've hurt me sometimes " you smiled at him " I know our relationship is not perfect but you are doing your best " you hold his hand " I had loved you the way you are and your sickly sweet antics" you kissed his hand which makes him blush " I may not be the perfect girl for you" he frowned " But I will loved you till the end of the earth " you smiled and kissed his forehead " and yes I will marry you" he smiled at this standing up to put the ring on your finger you smiled and proceeded to kiss him.

y/n: " I love you so much" you kissed his lips, he smiled

Francis : I love you too" he kissed you and hugs you

END

��58�@�