MDZS | Nie Mingue X Reader

Nie Mingue X Advisor Reader

A loud slap was heard throughout the whole room, the solemn nigh of the day were disturbed by such inelegant sound from the royal advisers room. There inside the huge and well prepared room stood at least 10 people wearing their sect color and uniforms, but the two noticeable presences was known to be the sect leader of the Qinghe Nie also known as Nie Mingue and his royal adviser who is standing few footsteps away from him. With her hand raise high she tried her best to stop herself from crying and to look rather vulnerable in front of the other advisers. What actually happened in this circumstances will forever be embedded on everyone's minds and soul.

Flash back from the morning;

Huisang: please, y/n I need you to clarify me the royal decree if not my brother will kill me for real" the younger boy pleaded you as he strained to keep up with your strides, you temporarily stopped on your precise strides as you slowly spun to the all so determined male.

y/n " the Qinghe Royal Advisor" : fine, but this will be the last time I will help you with it and beside I already thought this to you multiple times???" you paused as you looked at him who only innocently nodded in agreement " but I wonder why you don't understand nor know any of it??" with that you continue on your phase as he follow behind you.

Huisang: I also had no idea but I know one thing is for sure, my brother will kill me if I cannot explain this decree to him today he will be coming home from the war from the south and I am sure he won't be happy if I won't still be able to explain this one." He fans himself as he tried his best to keep up with your walk.

y/n: fine fine, but this time please try to comprehend it" you two walked into the room where the other advisors welcomed you. The younger ones eyed your form as they realized the guy who was standing beside you, saluting Huisang with a bow they all paid their respect.

You grabbed the chair from one of the well-organized tables, full of papers, scroll, different sizes of pen and tons of ink. You placed the papers you were holding in your hand as Huisang took the other chair to sit in front of you. Determined to save his life from his brother he started reading the book you handed him earlier before you entered the room.

After few hours of reading and continues teaching, Huisang somehow managed to get few facts straight you had loved the determination in his eyes. The thought of him learning more about the rules and sect regulations is making your decision worth a while.

While you were working on few of the maps on the papers, your mind slowly drifted somewhere sure you had known the sect leader he was brave, big and all so wonderfully strong. The thought of him made you stop from your map planning as you tried to comprehend each detail in the big males Majestics features.

You've been working under his command for the last 5 years, you were a scholar from the inner court of duties and your father was one of his trusted advisors. When you turned 15 he had made sure you were provided the knowledge you needed for he had made sure you will be his next royal advisor. And his decision was worth the pay, you were one of the youngest and most talented advisors he had ever had, even better than you father.

Your mind started to wonder how wonderful Nie Mingue was and so with that you failed to noticed that Huisang was actually staring at your face.

Huisang: y/n???? why are you wandering like that??" caught off guard your face flush pink as you managed to get yourself back and pretended you didn't hear a word he said. You scribble words and letters in the paper which is in front of you, Huisang only fan himself as he smiled. He might not be the most outstanding student but he was a very good observer and in the years you stayed with him he knows how you had like his older brother.

Huisang: you know y/n?? you are a very wonderful person" he smiled as you looked at him, with the most random moment you sigh as you pat the paper in front of him

y/n: you can continue working on this and I am sure it will be easy, I already told you this part of the book I am confident you will pick the tale easily" with that you rolled up the scroll you were holding as he nodded in agreement.

Huisang: alright" with that he continue to write and do his own work, time passed like a feather and with that the horns from the main tower sounded. Sounding the return of the sect leader the advisors gathered their stuff to welcome him, you stayed with Huisang you were not needed in the welcoming anyway.

Huisang: UGHH my brother is back and I am sure he will kill me" he fake cry while he continue to write the words and letters in the paper, you smiled as you pat his head

y/n: I am sure he won't you've work really hard for this" you nodded as he looked at you and smiled, soon after the door slowly opened to reveal the sect leader who was walking magnificently inside the room. Seeing him, you and Huisang stood up to pay your respect.

Mingue: Huisang I've heard you failed the Gusu prime test, I don't understand how can you be so stupid" with that your heart stop the words spike your mind as you tried to process what is happening. You were not used to it when Mingue talked like this, this time the words from his mouth feels heavy and well meant.

You looked at Huisang who kept his head low, you sigh as you were about to answer him Mingue spoke again.

Mingue: if you failed your test again I will surely break your leg, and I won't let anymore stupid things to be done you need to set your focus in studying for you will be the next sect leader of this sect. I just don't get it why don't you like to study not wield a sword. If you cannot do such thing then you are nothing" with that final works your hand moves on their own.

CURRENT TIME:

A loud slap landed on Nei Mingues face, he was stunned as he stayed in that position you were not that tall but you are well gathered enough to reach his face. Your face were red with frustration for you know how hard Huisang was studying for his lessons.

Y/n: Mingue, you had no idea how hard Huisang was studying just to please you and yet this is how you will see him?" with that the other royal advisors murmur of what is actually happening. Mingue slowly touches his cheek sure it was still warm but it was very light compare to the things he had gone through he eyed your trembling form, he was sure it was not because of nervousness but he see a fire in your eyes.

With that you stride out the room, after few seconds Mingue bounce back to what happened "No one leaves this room" with that he walked out the follow you. He saw you far beyond the halls he also wonders how fast you can walk or run?? He had managed to catch up with you he took your hand with his. With that you were shocked how he was able to catch up with you.

y/n: WHAT????~~!!! What do you need?" you almost screamed at him, he smirked at you feisty attitude if was always one of this best likes about you, you were not easily scared you were strong and brave, independent and well mannered.

Mingue: why are you so angry about Huisang??" he was still holding your hand, you avoided his eyes as he tried to look at you. One of his hand slowly made way to your face as he gently grabbed your face turning your head back to him where he can clearly see the face he had like. " why are you so concerned about him?"

y/n: he study hard for you and yet you only hurt him that way" with those words he let go of your face but still kept his hand on yours, he slowly walked closer to you as he spoke

Mingue: you cared too much for him and yet failed to noticed me?? I must say I am very jealous" with that you looked at him confused " y/n, sometime Huisang needs some hard talk so he can know what he needed and what he was born to do" with that he sigh and slowly let go of your hand, missing the warmth of his strong hands you rub your hands gently.

y/n: I know but just appreciate his efforts at least" with that his hands were back on your face again, he nodded as he kissed your forehead.

Mingue: don't pay too much attention on him, I am getting envious with the attention" he softly said as he planted another loving kiss on your head. With that you nodded as you smiled at him

y/n: also Welcome back" with that he smiled as he hugged you

Mingue: now where's my kiss?" with the sudden fluff, you flush pink immediately walking away from him, he smiled and laugh a bit as he walked after you

END