IDV | Various Characters X Reader

Various Characters X Reader

" EEEP" the sound of your voice booms in the room specifically Vera's room. The girls decided to have a little fun game called truth or dare too much for your hard headed and stubborn attitude you choose the dare options which is the reason why you are being semi jokingly molested as they tried to put you up in the maid suit. " I didn't agree with this" you huff as Vera put some garters on your stockings connecting it on the underwear you were currently wearing.

Martha just laugh as you failed attempts to run away " you did when you decided to play with us" she snickers hearing you groan in response, Tracy was holding up your shoes as she giggles at your form, Ema was fixing the back ribbon attach on your back along with few ribbons to tie it tighter. " this is so out of the rule" you called out, Vera just pinch your side earning few giggles from you as she eyed your not too complete form.

After few minutes of struggle you stood in front of your friends in a very awkward position, despite looking very girly you attitude doesn't go that well with it. You were a cadet in the making like Martha and so you two share some roots of being mean or being too much of a hard persona. " I swear I'll kill all of you after this" you said above whisper earning few chuckles from your friend. " how long do I have to wear this?" Vera was first to answer you as she moved in front of you before placing the head band on your head gentle " just 24 hours dear" you groan once again knowing well that it won't bring you any good if you get into Veras bad side.

Bad timing you had a match just in a few hours; you stomp your way out from the room as you friends followed you out. You planned to wait on your room and never show to anyone until your match at least the people who will see you in the match will be few and it will somehow save you for humiliation. Too deep into your thoughts you failed to noticed a figure just in front of you, bumping into with a soft thud you eyed the man in front of you. He was shaken but stood his ground, you realized that is was Aesop who you just bump. " ohh sorry Aesop I didn't mean too" you apologized to him, he slowly turned to you as his eyes widen with the sight of your clothing.

" what?" forgetting that you were actually wearing a maid outfit you waited for him to respond " ummm your dress is too short y/n" he said there you remembered why he was looking at you like that, red flush on your face as you stomp your way past him to your room. He stood there looking where you just left before smiling to himself " cute" he said as he continue his way to his own room.

Time skip/ it was finally time for your match, you peak outside your door as you eyed if there is any survivor on the floor. You carefully opened it wide and gently closing it behind you; you then continue to pull the skirt down since it was too short for your liking. When you were already perfectly sure that there is no one on the halls, you hurriedly run your way towards the match waiting room. You opened the door going inside the room as you huff in desperate breathes, your eyes turned back only to see Norton there who was about to sit on the chair. Your face flush as he eyed you silently, his mouth gape with an " O" shape as he sat in silent.

You hung your head low as you took the sit on the furthers side of the table after that you heard him spoke to you " I won't ask why you are wearing that but it suits you well" he gave you a gentle smile as you covered your face with your hand. The door opened again this time Martha walked it, seeing me in the chair she smirked at me as she give me those funny finger guns. Eli came in running as he took the sit nearest to the door not long the game started.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in " The Red Church" groaning again I tried my best to pull the garter that is connected on my undies, I curse Vera for pulling this thing hard it was so uncomfortable. I started running my way towards the nearest cipher that I spot as I check my surrounding. Not long I've heard the alarm sound, signaling that one of us was down checking on the notification I saw Martha incapacitated, not long my cipher and two more cipher pop one after another. I hurriedly run towards where she was as I eyed the hunter leaving her on the ground, Norton might be kiting the hunter away.