IDV | Joseph Desaulnier X Reader ( Smells like?)

Belated but ohh yea , Happy birthday to my main hunter <3 Photographer/ Joseph

Joseph X Reader

" good morning" you chimed inside the dining hall, earning few hi's and hello's in response today is Thursday and since it was your favorite day you made sure to be extra nice the whole day. You have no specific reason to like Thursday but for one, you are to play 3 games every Thursday, not everyone was fond of picking any schedules for their matches but you were given chance to play the day you like.

" morning y/n" he happy gardener called you out, you smiled at her before taking the seat beside her as she took the time to pour you some hot and well prepared tea. " thank you Emma" you smiled at her as she smiled at you in return, everyone knows that you two are best friends more like soul sisters.

" so you're playing today right?" the young gardener asked you once again as you shook your head in agreement " YESSSS" she smiled and chuckles because of your reaction, she then nodded at you as she took a sip of her hot tea.

" do you have matches today Emma?" she eyed you as she place the cup on the table top before answering you " well Ib have one on the evening so I will see you there" she smiled as you took the cup sipping the content before smiling at her idea. You loved playing matches with Emma, she focus on dismantling the rocket chairs while you do mainly the decoding ( you are a fast decoder ) and doing some rescue when needed.

" YES, I am so excited" you beamed to her , she smiled at you again before hearing your name being called " y/n you need to come meet Emily, she was calling for you" Martha was speaking as she was peaking her head out the corner of the door, you eyed her with confusion before finishing up the tea you have.

" I'll see you later okay" you told the gardener who only nodded in the idea of it all, after that you went your way towards the doctors place which is just down the hall. " I wonder why is she calling me?" you speak lowly as you took few short and silent steps on the hall.

Upon reaching your destination you knock few times on the door before hearing a firm voice " Come in" you took the handle as you push your way inside peaking inside the room " Emily do you need me? You called out, you saw the doctor on the table as she was examining something " ohh there you are goodness It thought Martha forgot to call you out" she smiled as she point at the chair.

" so what do you need me to?" you asked pleased at her, she chuckles at how happy and giddy you sound but decided to speak in response " well the owner want me to send this to you" she then pulled out an essence ball under her desk as she offered it to you " they seem to like you so they decided to give you a new skin" with that you smiled brightly at her taking the ball gentle as you peak what is inside.

" really? How thoughtful of them" you then slowly rub the essence, Emily just nodded at you as she watch you observe the ball " you should open it now , it's like a gift since you've been winning most of your matches lately" she said as she sat down on her chair examining your next movement.

" okay then" you nodded at her as you press something in the ball, lightly is glow as it open revealing something with some lights. Petals and feathers flows on the room as it slowly engulf you with colors you eyed the slowly materializing skin as it fit you perfectly well. After few second the costume was fit in your body, the color is somehow black and gray in combination, a hat on your head and leather boots with leather gloves. Few gold details showing curves and flowers top with gold chains.

" Ohhh wooow this looks wonderful" you twirl as Emily just observe how happy you were in the new skin " it suits you well y/n its perfect" she added as you eyed her a faint blush decorating your cheeks as you eyed yourself in front of the mirror that is resting on the doctors lab.