MDZS | Nie Huisang X Reader

Nie Huisang X Reader ( I know)

One of the councilors of the Qinghe Nie Sect walked inside the big decorated halls of the current sect leader" Nie Huisang", there in the middle sits the all well-known Nie Huisang the youngest brother of Nie Mingjue who had harbored such famous name is taking part of defeating the Wen Sect. Another day with this hectic works that he don't understand but still he was trying his best to make everything works at least for his people.

Councilor: Sect leader Nie this is todays amends will you please read them and let me know if you understand them" he sounds hopeful not like he didn't know that their sect leader didn't like any of this and didn't even dare to understand any of this, Nie Huisang ever since was not fond of learning, studying or even doing something related in managing or ruling sect it was his personality ever since.

Nie: I don't know I don't know I don't know" with that that councilor shook in disagreement, every day he will try to force the younger sect leader to read and learn the amends for their sects ruling and yet until now he still continue to do that I don't know shaking of his head, he somehow managed to get homes that someday their sect leader will be matured enough to rule but that won't be anytime soon.

Councilor: please sect leader Nie you needed to learn this and this will surely help you in leading your people" with that Nie Huisang just abruptly turned away trying his best to ignore that councilor. The door of the room slowly opens to reveal one of Nie Huisang trusted and closest servants " sect leader Nei lady y/n is here" with the mention of your name, Nei Huisang stood up as he walk to him ignoring the plea of the older councilor.

Councilor: sect leader please wait the amends" before he can reason out the young sect leader is already gone.

Nei Huisang walked in a very fast phase trying to reach the study room where he needs to be, when he opened the door he saw the girl he had always to stay with. " lady y/n" with the mention of your name you turned around to see him, with a smiled you nodded at him as he slowly and gracefully walked towards the table where you were comfortably siting. In the table were different scrolls, books and sets of pens alongside few of your favorite snacks and tea. You were the daughter of the QuiLi Sect from the north a very well-known sect when it comes to knowledge and knowing you are the same age of the sect leader of the Qinghe Sect your parents had sent you in hope that you can marry him.

You didn't like the idea of it all and until now you didn't spare the chance to think over it or even consider it, you didn't like people who didn't put much effort into learning and Nie Huisang is the brief example of it. But still you stayed for him since you see him as a person who was in need of support and whatever happens you will be his support.

y/n: hello sect leader Nei" with that he sit down on the chair that is placed directly in front of you, the servants had left you two on your own. When Nei saw you writing he pout at the idea, he had never like studying but the girl he wanted to be with forever is clearly in love with the idea of learning and reading. " Lady y/n why don't we play so chess or Go?" he sounds hopeful

y/n: I am afraid not sect leader,. I think we should study,? how about you write the whole ShiQui history for me and after so I'll consider your idea of games?" you smiled at him with that he pout again, you managed to teach him few things here and there but sometimes you will spend the whole day just baby siting the male.

Nie: you know I don't like studying please play with me Lady y/n" with that you put your pen down and you looked at him with a smile you pat his paper trying to convince him to write something. He sighs as he slowly took the pen on the rack as he gradually but confidently tried to inscribe literatures and so, the daylight continue like this. In months you've been visiting him he only pest for your attention, but you are a very controlled woman and you know your status and your standards, you wanted him to learn and you wanted to see the day where he will be able to rule his people.