BNHA | Todoroki Shoto X Reader (Kissing Booth Series)

picture is not mine ENJOY <3

Kissing Boot Series ( Todoroki Shoto X Reader)

When the sign outside changes into "OPEN" the crowd of people waiting and lining outside walk through inside, the girls from the other class notice you instantly as they started peppering you with comments and compliments. Some of the guys had tried to approach your booth as others just take some photos.

And with that the festival went on as planned, you on the other hand just stood in your booth waiting for people brave enough to buy your kisses. You had few costumers but surprisingly no males yet girls likes being kissed in the cheeks while littles boys wanted kiss on the forehead. Katsuki was driving the entire pervert looking male out when he notice they planned something off. Being thankful you took the time to enjoy your job in the booth, since you were in the door place you can see all the passing people.

Some familiar faces and familiar people pass by, soon after you noticed Todoroko walking up to you, your crush was just walking to your booth. Wearing his uniform as the butler he slowly walked his way in front of you when he was just in front of you he eyed the placed like he was checking the whole place.

" hey" he slowly started your face was already red as he eyed you gently, he slowly look at you as he slowly placed a can of your favorite drink on the table top. " I thought you needed a drink so here" he said as you eyed it the can drink in front of you. Your eyes sparkle as you slowly took it in your hand, what he said was true you were thirsty at times but you cannot leave your post just yet. Lunch time is still in 2 hours and you needed to wait for your friend Momo to change your post.

She was also convicted to take the half day to lessen up your loads, you slowly tried to opened the drink as you were excited to take a sip. But with few second you realized that the lid was tough to open, Todoroki noticed this with a swift move his hand grab yours, your face flush red with the sudden touch of skin there you noticed he pulled the can back into his hand as he opened the lid but before he gave it back to you he freeze it to served it cold to you.

Your eyes hesitantly averted away as you were trying to avoid him noticing your red cheeks, he handed you the drink as you took it back in your hands. He slowly bow at you as he slowly walked away but before he can leave your sight you called back to him " um Todoroki kun thank you" you said he gradually turned back to you as he bowed.

You gently took the sip on the drink as you eyed it lovingly, you always find him attractive but the smallest work and effort he do for you was the things that made you fall inlove with him. With a soft smile you daydream about him, not long you were called out for a kiss in the booth again you didn't mind because they are all girls.

Todoroki stood on the corner as he eyed you blooming as ever, he was not that type of person to just go out and run to get someone he noted that he needed to know you slowly, learn about things you do, things you love and the things that made you smile. His learning process was nothing he planned off, he slowly falls in love with you deeper than ever and the thought of having you in his arms is already a goal he wanted to achieve.

He eyed you once last time before he was called back inside to serve the customers, every time he has a chance he will go out and check on your booth seeing that you are fine by time to time made him feel at ease. Today is the first day of the festival and he wanted to ask you out to spend the second day together with him. He had planned it all before and he just needed to ask you out formally. But the thing is he cannot thing of a way to formally ask you without creeping you out, even though he was Todoroki there are things he cannot think of how. And just like love this is a new segment of learning for him.

" someone please call y/n for dinner" Momo was loud to say, in instant he stood up as he spoke he will do it " I will do it" all eyes falls on him as he was ecstatic about calling you in for lunch, when he arrived in your booth you just finish kissing a girl on the cheeks. He smiled seeing how you were enjoying your job and with that he slowly took his step striding closer to your booth, when you noticed him you slowly fully looked at him as you waited for him for speak.

" hey you are back" you smiled at him, he can feel his heart beating wild he do wish that you cannot hear it for it you can it will surely be embarrassing. He took a soft huff as he slowly spoke " lunch was served Momo said to pick you up" he said swiftly, you nodded as you eyed him understanding well that your shift is up you smiled at him " ohh okay let me just get my bag" you reached out for your bag as you slowly walked out the booth, Todoroki looked at you as he smiled " let me help you with the bag I am sure you are tired" he said as you eyed him with disbelief did he just offered to hold your bag for you. With a soft nod you smiled " sure" you handed him your bag as he took it as he slowly lead you inside.

When the two of you arrived in the lunch table inside the café the rest of the crew was already done eating " sorry we need to eat fast customers are piling up" Momo explained as she put her plate on the counter place, " you two can get anything to eat there" she added, you slowly walked towards the table top as you groan. " my feet hurts" Todoroki heard you as he gently took your hand leading you on the chairs.

" sit I will serve for you" you eyed him with delight " really thank you" seeing your bright beam made him stop from his track after few second he averted his eyes from you as he slowly put the bag on the side, before taking a tray and getting food you might like. You on the other hand just waited for him to return, your face flush realizing that it was just you and him eating lunch right now and it made your heart drum so hard.

Your eyes focuses on his back as he do his job, you mentally note how broad his back looks and how sturdy his form looks imagining him hugging you made your heart flutters. Not long he returned with the food on the tray " please do enjoy" he said as he placed food in front of you. He slowly served you your food with drink, he took the sit beside you as he slowly placed his own food on the table.

As usual he was having a cold soba for lunch where in the other note he had put up such a good balance meal for you, chicken with mush potato, mushrooms soup with French toast bread. " wow this is a well balance meal thank you" you smiled at him, you saw a small tint of blush on his cheek but decided to not comment anything about it.

You two enjoyed your meal as he take few glances of you once in a while, you do the same as you tried your hardest not to get caught. It was a sweet and comfortable silence between you two and with that you two finished your food " uwahh that was great" you said he eyed you, he slowly took his handkerchief as he lean closer to you. " y/n stay still" with that he wipe few extra sauce on your lip, your eyes locked on his own the simple flush on his cheeks was cute but you failed to noticed the booming red color on your own.

" y/n?? your cheek is red are you okay?" he asked you, you hurried slap both of your hand on your cheeks as you tried to hide it, nodding hurriedly " yeah I am fine" you said he slowly sat on his chair as he eyed you. " so your shift is up right?" he asked you, taking the juice on the table you eyed him and nodded " yeah I am pretty much open" you can't understand why you said that but you were embarrass when you mentioned it. " so can I take you out for the rest of the day?" he said, your heart leap a beat and answered him abruptly " YEAH that would be wonderful" you said with wide eyes.

He smiled seeing your reaction when you realized what you just done you slowly averted your eyes from him " I mean I don't have anything to do thought" he swiftly changed our tone, he slowly stood up as he offered his hand to you and just like that you accepted it. " well then y/n today will be wonderful" he smiled as you nodded.

The two of you slowly made out the table place as you two slowly made outside to enjoy the festival.

Time Skip// night and the fireworks

" wow thank you so much" you said as you hold the cotton candy on your right hand while holding the bunny stuff toy he won for you on the left. " it was so wonderful Todoroki" you smiled at him, he slowly glances you as he smiled.

" anything for you" hearing this you stop your stride as you eyed him with a blush on your cheeks you eyed him and with a soft gentle huff you smiled before speaking " I... I... I like you" you said as he stood there dumbfounded hearing your words, the booming sound of fireworks resounds as the colors decorated the sky.

"I am glad" he said as he slowly walked closer to you " I feel the same y/n" with that he slowly pulled you closer to him before leaning down to kiss your lips. He pulled after few second while enjoying the face you were making " would that cost me 5 dollars too?" he asked as you realized what he said you blush hard.

END