Hetalia | Romano X Reader ( Violin Romance)

Violin Romance ( Romano X Reader)

You are in the music room alone gripping your bow tightly you are playing the instrument violin; you had somehow felt miserable not being able to play the music you wanted. You piano partner was long gone and it was already dark outside you still wanted to practice this is something you wanted to perfect before your performance. You sigh for the last time placing your bow on the bridge of your violin you stated to play again, this time calmer this time gentler as you are playing the music you love bad memories started to appear in your mind. The time you lost your competitions, your parents force you to learn piano along violin, they force you to take the course you didn't want and the last one your boyfriend ditch you for a whore.

Romanos POV

I was on my way home walking down the halls of music rooms when I heard a very painful music, a violin was it? But why is the music so strange it feels that the music is in rage and full of anger with also the hint of sadness. It was aggressive and self-possess I peek inside the music room which the music is coming from. There I saw a girl playing her violin her hair flows with the music, I hear her music a bit out of control it was painful to hear. I cannot even think how her violin is being able to pull out music for her if she is playing with such feeling in her heart she is definitely hurting the violin. I stepped inside the room without her know I pulled out my violin and waited for the next set of notes. I know this music so I can play along with her.

I let my fingers glide on the strings matching her beat immediately she opens her eyes looking at me, she has really amazing eyes. I've continue to play the music in much more gentler and calm feelings. Her eyes are shocked but I still continue to play with her.

You POV

I've heard someone playing the same music, but it was so much different at how I played it. It was calm and it feels like it was lulling me to sleep. I've closed my eyes once more feeling the music within me I started to feel calm and warm I forgot the bad things I've remember earlier. Our music starts to blend in and it was amazing it was like our two violins connected with each other. I smiled it's the first time I've smiled this past months. There were only problems and I cannot see the reason to smile but playing my violin like this makes me really happy.

After the music both of you turned to look at each other

y/n: " thank you" you told him

Romano: " if you play like that your violin will be in so much pain" he answered as he place his violin in the case

y/n: " I am sorry" you responded

Romano: " don't ever play with those kind of emotions, the music you are creating is painful and sad the people hearing you will feel rage and pain" he turned to look at you

y/n: " that's how I feel whenever I tried to play my music" you hung your head low, looking at your violin " I am so sorry if I've hurt you" you hug your violin.

Romano: " Idiota, come I'll help you with your music" he told you with a blush in his face

y/n: " really? You smiled at him you will?" you seem to be happier now

Romano: " it was an easy piece so yeah, let's go they were closing the gates" he told you, you place your violin on the case and proceeded to follow him

y/n: " by the way my name is (your full name here)" you smiled

Romano: " My name is Romano" he looks at you

y/n: " nice to meet you" you smiled

And you never felt alone again, now you have your friend with you

]ڄx:j��