MDZS | Various Characters X Reader 2 / 5

MDZS X Cross Dressing Reader

It has been 3 days since the occurrence and everyone tried their greatest not to recall such happening it's not like a really good thing to reminisce anyway, well for Wei Ying at least he didn't dare recall how many times he was whip because of that specific happening.

Surprisingly, Yuan Successor (Y/n) becomes their newest and closest friend, the 3 of them started going to the young masters place every now and then. The four of them usually train together and study together of course since Y/n has the biggest place where they can be comfortable the three of the friends tend to barge into his house in no notice. The young master of the place didn't bother stopping them for he is also happy and somehow comfortable with the new found friends he had discovered with the small group of male.

Today was no different, Wei Ying was slouch on the big futon fiber field place in the middle of the young master bed room, while Huisang and Jiang Cheng was busy reviewing some books Y/n leand and some from the library.

Wei: why is y/n taking so long he said he will just get something to drink and yet he was taking forever? Should I go check on him??" he inquired eyeing his two friends who only sigh as the two briefly turned to look at their whining friend, it was true that the young master took really lengthy while and hasn't come back yet and so the two of also was beginning to worry about him.

Jc: I am sure there must be a purpose why he was taking so long, don't give him any more problem Wei Ying and shut up" he said as he turned his eyes back to the book he was reading earlier.

Huisang: Jiang Cheng was right let's just wait for him here I am sure he was just late to pick something up?" as he started to fan himself, looking back also into the book he was reading, he had loved one specific from the young masters libraries of collections and he was rereading it once again for the 5th time.

The said male just slouch more into the bedstead type sofa as he grunt in disagreement, with few more minutes passed the door slowly open revealing the male they haven't seen in the last thirty minutes. All eyes follow the sound of the door as they were greeted with the said male. He was grinning ear to ear as he look at his friends. With eyes that could practically make you fall in love with him, it was no miracle why so many maiden really is persistent with his courtesy.

Wei: shiz what took you so long y/n????" the said male look at the new face in the room, the said male only nodded as he slowly closed the door in his other hand was a set of snacks along with few liquor on the big table prepared in the middle of his room.

Y/n: sorry a messenger from our sect just came in to give me a letter it was something significant, also here have some snack" as he gently placed the tray of different and delicious food on the middle table which serves as his guest table. This is usual hang out peaceful time of the small group, they will be night hunting when they can and they will sometimes sneak out to town if they can escape Wanji.

After some time Wei Ying grow bored on the records he was reading, turning to y/n who was attentively writing something on the book, as one of his hand hold a different colored scroll which is about something he can't read from. He chuckled as he made way to the additional all so called male, not being noticed in instant he stare at the other male as the overly naïve male study his works.