KNB | (Love at First Sight?) Mitobe Rinnosuke X Reader

Mitobe Rinnosuke X Reader

" Good morning, my name is y/n" the new girl introduced herself in front of the whole classroom, an exchange student in the middle of the year was never common but still it is possible and that is the very reason why this new girl was attending Seirin in the middle of the school year.

" well you can sit on the vacant space" the teacher said, the girl only nodded and bowed once more before walking her way towards the vacant choice of seat. Beside her was a very clear view of the blooming cherry blossom tree, she smiled a bit before taking the seat and preparing for the lesson.

" open your text book in page 95, paragraph 15" was the last few words she can recall before drifting to her own fantasy world. Y/n was not someone to listen more likely she knows well how to care about her surrounding, the first few weeks in the new school will be just be knowing each other and how the school works. She never care about grades anyway and with the reason her eyes fixated on the lovely dancing blossom tree.

Time Skip | Lunch time |

Mitobe let's go" Kogenei spoke with such short words, the said male only eyed the male before nodding at his team mate. Bot long they passed the long busy corridors of the school, the male only eyed the bento box he was holding as the wind flutter the petals of the sakura tree. That moment his eyes follow such direction as he was greeted with a lovely scene.

A scene that is straight from fairy tales, the dancing sakura petals was blooming like no other, while the soft words of the people around the place just slowly died down to the point of him not hearing anything at all. In the middle of the garden of sakura tree a female who is wearing their uniform stands. Her dazzling hair dances and flutter with the wind, her eyes fixated on the soaring sakura tree. Her lips was resting with a very lovely and dazzle smiles, as her cheeks bloom like the colors of the petals of the tree.

Mitobe just stood there not knowing what is happening, everything feels like magic like it was a dream straight from his sleep but never the less he didn't move from where he was. His breathing even out as his eyes wanders about the girl while he was busy marveling about the girl, the said unknown girl swiftly turned to his direction.

Her vivid eye color brims with such brightness, Mitobe can't help but just stare at her the said girl stands like she was a fairy. With such short eye contact she beams at him with such delight, his heart started to pound so hard that is feels like it was beating right out from his chest. Not long Koganei tap his shoulder, waking the poor male from his dreamy delusions.

" hey? There you are" the shorted male spoke, Mitobe only eyed him before nodding but before he can walk to follow the shorter male he turned once again to the threes. There the scene only repeat to his memory but he girl was no longer there, the fluttering of the petals dances like fairies a dream? Was it? He was not sure but he will surely would want to meet that person again.

y/n huff a short breathe as he tried to calm down her hard beating heart, she slowly turned to look if the guy who was eyeing her earlier already left. The short moment drive her crazy, her heart won't even calm down and the fresh memory from her mind just made it all so unreal. Was that what you called love at first sight? She never believes in such thing but experiencing it first hand is truly incredible. She slowly smile as she giggles, before walking back to her room " this year will be interesting" and with that she hop her way towards her destination.

The days turns to weeks and weeks soon turns to months, y/n was not used to her new school. She also gained few friends and popularity, she never paid attention with the popularity at all but she never took it seriously. Unknown to her Mitobe has been noticing her lately. The male only followed her with his eyes, afraid that she will reject him if he took another step closer to her.