IDV | Norton Campbell X Reader (Change Cheater)

Change (Cheater Norton Campbell X Reader)

Working on few one shots to keep me motivated

It's been two days since the outburst of y/n, everyone had not said anything about it but they can feel the heavy tension around the place every time y/n and Vera will be in the same room. y/n being the all dearly loved of most of the people in the manor kept her living in peace but unlike her Vera had to live her life in shame. She no longer have anyone to go along with, the rest of the female survivor avoided her like plague. They won't want to be close to someone who steals others property.

" I mean I don't want to talk to her, what if she steal my man too?" Fiona spoke with such gentle voice, Emma nodded " I won't want to talk to her too but it was really irritating for her to be in the same group in my last match". The voices of the female survivors was clear hearing around the living room, Vera just finish her match as she was slowly walking to the living room, but before she can enter the room she heard the girls talking.

" she thinks all man are scum? But it's better to be safe than sorry" Patricia added, then a round of giggles and snickers echoes around the room. Vera can't do anything but to bit her lips as she hears about the insults being thrown at her. She was supposed to be the center of the group and yet they won't even talk to her now a days?.

Her eyes flash as she saw a familiar figure approaching the room, y/n was with the sweet postman from the other room. When y/n notice Vera she gave her a cold eyes and walked passed her, y/n was greeted with such warm and loving words " there you are we've been waiting for you" Emily spoke with loving tone as the doctor gently placed the plate of cookies on the table top, " hurry we made some cookies you should try them" Fiona beam at the girl looking all so excited to see the familiar face. Y/n nodded as she sat with them continuing their talk, the postman was also comfortable with the group and just like that Vera grown weary and angry.

She stomp her way inside earning few disgusting eyes landing on her " I've been looking for you guys, I never knew you guys were here" she beam at them with her fake smiles, the rest of the people just eyed her with anger. " I think you really are thick skin, we didn't even invite you here and yet you barge in like you are" Patricia spoke with venom the rest of the survivor started to murmur and whispher.

" what are you talking about this is the living room, anyone can come and enjoy oneself here" Emma shot y/n a concerning eyes, y/n didn't speak at all she was just observing how the scene will play. When Vera took the seat on one of the vacant seat Patricia stood up from her chair. "I lost my appetite, let's just go to my room so we can continue our tea time talk" She looked at the rest of the girls as they slowly stood up to follow the woman. It was just Victor, y/n and Vera in the seat now when Victor stood up he smiled at y/n and gestured her few action. ( let's go in the garden y/n ) the sweet postman sign.

y/n eyed Vera who seems to be in the brink of bursting out, Patricia poke her head on the door frame as Vera shot up a hopeful look. " y/n come with us if you have time" the girl smiled sweetly at her as she walk out once again. Vera was already fuming with anger; she shot y/n very angered eyes as Victor started to panic. Vera slowly approach the sitting woman " are you happy about this? This was all your fault" y/n slowly place the cup of tea on the table as her eyes flutter open to look at Vera. " my fault? How was it my fault?" she smirk as she push Vera into realization, y/n was never this strong and yet she can upfront Vera with such dangerous words.

" you must be out of your mind" Vera started to speak again " of course it was all your fault, you exposed me to the other survivors now they won't even talk to me" Victor slowly panic as Vera's voice boom with anger. y/n sat there unmoved when Vera was done with her outburst y/n slowly stood up to eye the fuming perfumer. " I am not sure if you are crazy or just plainly stupid" she fully face the perfumer, Vera lift her hand ready to slap y/n but the young ( occupation) block her hand in a very tight grip. " may I remind you that it wasn't me who steal other people's boyfriend" the anger in y/n voice was cold but it was really clear. " it wasn't my fault people view you as a whore and slut now, I mean were they wrong?" y/n let go of Veras hand with a forceful push, the perfumer landed on the floor with a loud thud.

Just in time, Norton along with Naib, Eli and Aesop passed the room. " Vera" Nortons voice was loud, Vera started to fake her crying as Norton slowly supported her. " Norton she pushed me" Norton shot y/n an unknowing look he was about to say something when Naib butt in " guess you are a very good actress too" his voice was cold it send shivers to Vera and Norton.

Naib slowly walked towards y/n as he sided with her " are you okay?" the tone of his voice change when he was talking to y/n, Norton sat there with disbelief, " you all see what she did right? Whatever the reason you shouldn't treat people like this" Norton speaks with anger in his voice. " What way? I do think y/n won't do such thing if that woman didn't try to provoke her right?" Naib spoke again, Norton was instantly shut down, it was true y/n would never do such thing but why do he push all the blame to her?.

" y/n lets go" Aesop slowly offer his hand to the woman, as Victor slowly ease his panic. Eli slowly pat the sweet postman guiding him with them, just before the rest of the group can disappear in the halls Naib shot them a cold glare. " don't ever approach her again, even you Norton we may be friends but I, ohh no WE never tolerate cheating" Eli and Aesop looked at Norton with knowing eyes, Norton knows it very well his friends will never side with him. It was his fault to begin with and so why would they choose his side than y/n?.

When y/n and her friends were already gone, Naib holds her other hand the hand that is vacant. " y/n?" his voice was full of concern, y/n's eyes turned to him and with that they all saw the clear tears on her eyes "...?" Aesop was in hurry to pull out his handkerchief while Eli was on patting her back. " sorry, it's just it still hurts" her trembling voice resound along with them and with such fragile tone they all just stare at her broken emotion. Naib pulled her into a tight hug as the young (occupation) cry her heart out, yes it still hurts no matter how strong she looks the view of her dearly beloved ex-boyfriend holding other woman still hurts.

" don't worry you got this" Naib said as the other guys started soothing her crying emotion, they never actually thought that y/n will changed overnight now they realized that she was just showing of a face to hide how hurt she was. What more can they offer to her but to stay close by her and support her, whatever happens she will be loved and protected. Even it means to hurt their friend Norton.

Aesop slowly closed y/n door, they manage to put her to sleep she seems to be tired and more stress and that bothers them. She was like a sister to them a bright sun in this gloomy place, when they heard Norton and y/n was together they supported them in everything and yet Norton decided to hurt her. They met Norton earlier than y/n so why does they care more about the new girl than their friend?.

The answer is simple, she was honest and pure. She just forgives and forget sometimes she was taken advantage of and so easily hurt. That is when they decided to protect her, her heart is fragile as glass and yet she put such strong face when facing Norton and Vera. They admire her for her character and in the end the strong will she built so hard was shattered in front of them?.

Whatever happens they will protect her.