Lookism | " Favored one "Various Characters X Reader PART 2

Various Characters X Reader

It was finally morning when y/n finally woke up from the cold night, " it's morning already" she crash unconcerned on the bed the girl only shut her eyes firmly. Taking the phone from the night stand she then took the time to scroll down the phone to see some news. " the weather will be good today, I think I should cook something" after placing the device on the table top y/n then finally leisurely moved into a sitting position. " I wonder how's Daniel and the rest" slipping to the side of the bed before walking out her way out her room. The hall of her household was hushed as the moving steps made her careful " I wonder if Johan is still sleeping?" the (h/c) girl slowly moved to pavement she then moved her body to walk to the opposite door as she unhurriedly opened the entrance door.

" Johan?" her trifling voice made way inside the occupied room, the guest place was noiseless and entirely clean the place was decorated with humble white walls and minimalistic colored furniture. Seeing the male on the bed y/n then slowly tip toe inside as she made way closer to the bed " hmmmm? I guess you're still tired" y/n just stood there silently before nodding her head before turning her body to the door , " alright since he still sleeping I should go out and cook something for him" she beam gently before tucking her hand on her pockets checking her phone in the process. " still early but oh well, let's get out here first" continuing her movement out the place. The moment she closed the door silently Johan's eyes slowly opened looking at where the girl walked out he just kept a blank stare before smiling a little.

"food that will be good in health and that will help him recover his strength" y/n started washing tons of vegetables and some available meat, humming in the melody she moved her form swiftly on the kitchen place. After few hours of ruthless cooking, she finally placed the last plate of dish on the table top, while wiping her imaginary sweat she grinned with contentment with her cooking work. " I guess that's it" with that y/n took off the apron before putting it back on the rack, just In time Johan slowly walked inside the kitchen place, his eyes only focused on her as the male stood there silently. " ohhh good morning Johan" her voice calm him and sometimes it made him more interested as to why?. " let's have some breakfast, I hope you like my cooking I mean I am not a good cook myself" the embarrassing hue decorated her cheeks.

" thank you for the effort y/n " Johan lightly smiled at the calm girl , y/n hearing his response swiftly strode towards him as they sat in the counter place " thanks for the food" the two of them started eating as y/n only watch with anticipation. This is probably the very first time that someone will be eating your cooking; it has always been you all your life so preparing something for someone is very new to you. The male took a spoonful of food as he chew on it slowly savoring each bite on each ingredients, you sat there waiting for him to speak about your cooking, the male notice your eyes as he only gave you a confuse look.

" ahhh sorry for staring but I was just curious how was the food?" you ask bashfully trying to sound simple, he only observed you, he then placed the spoon back on the plate before opening his mouth to speak " it taste good " he said as your eyes broaden with happiness. " really? " you deafeningly eyeing him with a grin on your face. " it's my very first time cooking for someone so I was really nervous, thank you for your kind comments " hearing this the male understood the weight of your words, he nodded before taking the spoon and continuing his meal, you only nodded before doing the same not noticing the faint red color on the tip of his ears.

After the meal, y/n was happily cleans the table place Johan insisted on helping her but y/n only push him out the kitchen place, contradicting the males original offer " no need for you to help, you're my guest so leave it all to me" the girl only smile with comforting words, Johan didn't had the heart to deny her and with that he finally left the kitchen place to return to his room. y/n was happy as she then continue to do the cleaning of her place until her phone rings abruptly, " ohhh" placing the dishes on the counter she then took the device before checking who was calling. " Daniel? I wonder what he needs at this time" she then pushes the answered button before speaking.