IDV | Luca Balsa X Reader ( Electrifying )

Picture is not mine, comment, like and share <3

Luca Balsa X Reader

" a new survivor will be coming really soon" the sweet gardener said as she was keeping her normal walking momentum with you. With a smile you looked at her and nodded making her understand that you are acknowledging her topic and stories. The sweet gardener only continue to talk about the topic at hand, she was one of the closest person you can hang around and sometimes it makes you wonder why she also choose to hang out with you.

Emma made sure you to voice out everything when it comes to her topic, this is one trait you loved about the sweet girl she never falter to make you feel at ease to make you feel comfortable. She was like a sister you never actually had, you arrived in the manor not long ago maybe around 4-5 months to be exact.

Everyone has been very welcoming and you've been well in dept with the new people not too long. Everyday there will be 3 main matches one in the morning, one in the noon and one in the evening players are called or requested upon calling. You have such a unique skill which makes you very useful, like Helena you can decode the cipher in few minutes but that being said means you are mainly for decoding and not for kiting.

Most of the time you will be decoding while the rest of your team mates will kite the hunter, but you do know that you will need to know how to kite really soon since you just can't rely on your teammates to always save you when the hunter found your first. Naib was like a brother to you, Eli and Aesop were like your dad they tend to be super protective to you when you were in the same match as them.

But in all you are very thankful and grateful to this people, as you and Emma reached the garden you turned to her with a bright smiled, seeing you smiling like that she speedily took your hands guiding you on her favorite spot on the garden. Where you two spend most of your time, Emma mainly talk about her adoration towards the living plants and sometimes it will take her hours to explain to you how wonderful such one flower could be. You enjoy hearing her speak, she calms you and she manage to crack your shell somehow and it made you wonderfully happy to be able to meet such person.

Not long a new face came up on you two as Emma was talking about the roses colors and what they mean, Aesop was soft to call your name and with his soft and low voice you managed to catch the urgency in his tone. " yes Aesop where here" you called him off making him turn his head from where he was actually standing. The cold and silent embalmer nodded his way as he slowly made his way towards you two. When he reached you he looked at you and Emma and with a soft movement he offered you his hand.

" the new survivor is already here we need to go there to greet him" with that he slowly pulled you up when your hand touches his, you are one of few people he trusted and feels comfortable with and somehow knowing made you feel happy that he decided to trust you.

" alright then let's go Emma" as you took her hand pulling her gently inside the manor where the rest of the people were already waiting. When the three of you arrive a new face stands in the middle, his face shows calm demeanor and anxiety the same features Aesop shows when he was feeling really anxious. " he must be feeling overwhelm with all fo the new face and people here" you whispered to Emma who only nodded in agreement.

You slowly turned your eyes back at him but what you didn't expect is for him to be looking at you straight in your eyes, with a shocked expression you hesitantly wave your hand towards him which he responded with a small nod. After this he was greeted with other questions and from there you never really had the chance to talk to the new person.

" Lets get something to eat y/n?" the sweet gardener called you out, you immediately shoot her a smile and nodded in agreement. Aesop soon followed behind you two, Emma called him off to join your snack time and there is no valid reason why Aesop won't join so he decided to join you and Emma.