IDV | Joseph Desaulniers X Reader ( Vampire in love )

Joseph X Reader ( Vampire in love )

Close your eyes " a voice resounds in the empty halls, a young child desperately clings to his mother's embrace as the woman tried her best to protect the child. " everything will be okay" he clutch her clothing hard, behind her was the towns people being rough to kill them " THEM?". Stake and swords were present as the door of their said mansion closed shut protecting them from the people outside, them? What are they really?. Little joseph eyed his father who was walking towards them in frantic state " let's go" he said as the woman took him in her arms as his father did the same in one of his brother.

They run, they run away from the house from the people but soon they were cornered. The sight of death of his parents and brother killed him that day and then so he hated what monster he was born to be with " close your eyes everything will be alright" the last words he heard from his mother before she died.

His eyes flung open, another nightmare of his past the cold sweats on his forehead was vivid as his hand post a clamy feeling. The sun rays shines as he slowly made way to the window, It was detailed with highly amazing hands and colored with fine colors only rich people can afford. In short he was rich, a count?, a royal? Maybe even in level of a king can be considered his wealth. But this peaceful life will soon need to end.

Creak, the sound of twigs and branches breaking as he made a quick escape from the people who wants to kill him. He hold his shoulder who was bleeding so much as he pant hard soon after he realized that he is too weak to heal his own wounds. He cursed everything as he eyed the fire brimming group walking towards him, how did this happens??. One of his maid servants had discovered that he was a vampire and so with all the leeches and desperate attempts to be rich she sold him off to the townspeople that is the reason why he was running away now.

He left it everything, everything he had work he left it all behind like how they left their wealth before. He grunt as he eyed the closely approaching group he didn't want to die well at least not yet he had tried his best to live like a human. He avoided killing innocent people or even the thought of killing but then again people are greedy they wanted everything as for their self.

The burning pain on his shoulder was too much to ignore he hated how he let people do this to him and if he was given a chance he will murder them all. His parents never live like they need to, they never fed on blood or humans at all they live like real human beings but the world hated them and decided that they don't belong.

He fall on his knees as he no longer can support his weight, the darkness of the forest is lulling him to sleep " death " is a very distressing word and as much as he would love to embrace the thought of it he can't die yet. His eyes slowly falls as he let the darkness consume him, not until one last voice seeping into his mind " everything will be alright".

He slowly opened his eyes, an unknown room surprises him in the process he abruptly sit up as his hand automatically reaches for his hurting shoulder, he then realized that he was half naked but his shoulder was neatly and carefully patch up perfectly. He eyed his surrounding studying every nook and corners, it wasn't as fancy as his own room was but he can point out that the person living in this place will be in the same level of a noble. The door slowly opened revealing a girl, her eyes never leaving the tray she was holding as she tried her best to balance it as she walked.

Her eyes widen when she saw him awake " ohhh your up" she spoke in very gentle words, Joseph was curious who is this person and yet why is she helping him?. " don't move too much your badly hurt" she smiled at him and for once he felt secured and cared, how long did he last felt that?. She successfully placed the tray on the table near the bed as she eyed him with a smile.