MDZS | Mo Xuan Yu X Male Reader

Mo Xuan Yu X Reader

Authors note:

Omegaverse ( Xuan Yu is an Omega here), also sorry for a very long time with no update work and life sucks so I badly needed time to work on things. Hope you will like this story comment and like <3 ENJOY~. I don't own you nor any chars from Mo Dao Zu Shi. 

--

The day started as usual in the beautiful place of LanLing Sect, the cold wind echoes in the vast last of beauty and breeze swiftly movement the colorful falling leaves from the highest trees. The chatting voices of the far people in the palace, which is heard by the intent listeners. It was a normal day for Mo Xuan Yu, the youngest and illegitimate son of Jin Guangshan. The youngest son does not harbor any much title or reputation unlike the others brothers, has low level of cultivation which he was trying to improve every passing day but never the less he was happy and content with his own life.

While his other two brothers who was making their names already he, stood lower than them in some points but still given the chance to live in the koi tower and study cultivation, he was thankful and by his nature he learned to appreciate things he has. Mo Xuan Yu was a simple guy with a gentle heart and a very content living. He don't ask much to any one he was content what is given to him and what is offered to him living in this attitude he learn to live more than to ask for what he cannot even have.

As he was walking the long halls of the koi tower he saw different groups of girls walking the colorful shades of hanfu was vividly alive, the colors of their clothing were different from the girls inside the palace and so he assume that maybe there are few visiting ladies from the other sect that is inside the palace today. He had heard about something that will happen tonight, a feast perhaps for someone essential he only stride his own way not liking the crowded place he seek peace and comfort on his own chamber.

As he was walking he heard few words such as "young general, future sect leader, very handsome" his mind was indeed caught up by the thought of which person are they talking? He stopped on his track as he tried his best to eavesdrop without being remarked. One of the girls who was wearing a glowing hanfu started

Pink girl: the fledgling general was indeed young and promising such gorgeousness" she smiled an obvious beam on her appearance, the girls who were wearing milky cream hanfu added.

Yellow girl: he is indeed and to be a general under our sect is really a respectable news" with that the rest of them started speaking more about this young general, Mo Xuan Yu only grow curios about this fledgling general but he can't press himself to attend anymore.

He finally decided to go back to his own room, as he was walking back to his chamber his mind wonder off what kind of person is this general they were talking about. To be the topic of the girls or the people around the palace is something that necessitates excessive popularity. Based on what he had overheard he is not just good-looking but also noble in fighting and so the title the youngest general is added for he is brilliant and skilled the same time.

With the thoughts that is running in his mind he failed to realize someone who was walking in front of him, with a soft bump he lost his balance the young Mo Xuan Yu was confused what just happened but he did not missed to notice the hand on his waist.

He slowly looked at the person who was holding him, a fine-looking face and a very flamboyant set of eyes, a pair of eyes that glitters like the stars beaming brightly and vividly. He immediately regains his posture as he stood few steps away from the said individual. His judgments were cleared when the person in front of him spoke words for the first time.

y/n: are you alright young master??" with that Mo Xuan Yu turned to look at the person, this time he has the assessment to see him properly a very divine face, flushed lips and gorgeous eyes the true definition of beauty stood in front of him. Mo Xuan Yu only bowed in answer, the male beamed at him as he bow to say good bye " be well then master Mo" with that he left, Mo Xuan Yu cannot believe that he wasn't even able to say sorry for that unexpected happening but what intrigued him now is how such beauty finds his own way inside the palace and what is he doing here?.