IDV | Naib Subedar X Reader ( Flower Pot )

Hey I am still alive, finishing up few short stories

Naib X Reader

Tap, tap the sound of your foot step echoes around the empty hall way of the big mansion. Today was a very normal day usually you will be in your room reading or sleeping the day out but something today made it a bit more special. Waling your way to find the specific person you were trying to find, your eyes shines with anticipation. In your hand is a very small bracelet you've put so much effort in making.

The said accessory was a gift for a very special person, the mercenary which also goes by the name Naib was one of the most trust worthy ally in the mentally draining game. Not only he saves and rescue your team mate but also shield his mates most of the time, his kiting skills was well know and his rescuing skill is incomparable.

The mercenary was very close to the prosecutor which usually teases you all the time. Not only Norton knows your undying affection to his friend but also he enjoys seeing you panic and nervous when you are trying to converse to the mercenary. Your steps were still echoing around the hall as you smile side to side, wondering what the mercenary is doing.

You had like the mercenary for the longest time, he was one of the first few people who help you in the beginning of the game he was reliable and trustworthy when it comes to the matches, he was totally different when you guys are no in the game though but still that didn't stop you from liking the guy.

You reach the garden place in no time, your eyes wander around the garden eyeing the flowers and the well taken care garden by Emma was one of your hobbies. Not only the flowers she planted are all well taken care of but also the color of each flower that dances in the wind was entertaining.

Your eyes scan the garden as you pin point the roses that are newly planted by the known gardener, your eyes caught something on your wandering. Behind the big tree was a familiar back which you recognized ever from afar, the back of the person you adore. Naib was standing facing away from you, your eyes tried to peek what he was doing and soon was greeted by a very unlikely sight.

Naib was holding a pot of red roses as Emma was holding unto it too, your eyes beat so fast that everything around them faded into grayscale. Your mouth shut into a very tight line as you observe the two who was smiling at each other holding the pot together. Your heart ache as you decided to peer your eyes away from them; you then walked away from the scene.

You arrive on your room as you slam the door shut, the bracelet which you were holding in your hand already left red marks on your skin as you were holding unto it very tightly. You took a deep sigh before throwing the bracelet in the table top after that you threw yourself in the bed as you sob the afternoon.

Naib was smiling ear to ear as he was walking around the manor, soon his friends greeted him " hey where you've been?" Norton was first to ask. Eli and Aesop only sat in the table place silently Naib only smile as he eyed his friends. The three male grown confuse but soon Naib made his way to them to explain.

" today, I will finally confess to y/n" Naib was proud and happy as he spoke, the three male who was in the table place slowly understood. The naïve mercenary finally had the courage to confess after the long years of only observing the said female. y/n was a new survivor, well newer compare to them but because of this she took everyone's curiosity like it was normal. Her approachable personality and her overbearing attitude made them love and attach to her but the certain mercenary didn't only grew fold of the said female.

Naib started falling deeper and deeper to the girl and because of this he finally realized that what he was feeling is not just adoration but affection toward the said girl. " man, I thought you will never confess" Norton almost smack Naib in the back but the male avoided the said approach.