KNY | Tomioka Giyu X Reader ( Drunk )

Tomioka Giyu X Reader ( Drunk )

The aroma of the familiar and well known wisteria flower float around the wisteria manor today is a very important day for the history of demon slayers corp. While defeating Muzan is the sole goal of the organization, killing the upper moons is still worthy to be celebrated. In the last 5 years of fighting, Tanjirou with his friends and along the Hashiras finally was able to wipe out all the upper moons.

This victory will be known throughout the history, while they are also preparing to attack Muzan, Kagaya decided to throw a short party that will surely lighten up the slayers. " it was a very beautiful sky isn't it?" the sound of clot flowing with the wind can be heard. The wisteria mansion smells peaceful and calming as the Hashira greets and incoming group of slayers.

" Hello good afternoon" y/n one of the Hashira wave her hand to the new comers slayers that is walking inside the gate of the mansion place. " Ohh Tanjirou?, I am very happy to see you here" she float down from the second floor, the slow descending of the female Hashira is enough to make the slayers who didn't know the female stare at amazement.

" ummm thank you for greeting us" Tanjirou beamed as he conversed with the older female, " and who might these people be?" The female once again curiously ask. Tanjirou turned to his friends as he introduced them to the female hashira. Zenitsu is blushing madly as Inosuke only muttered some challenges

" they are my friends, inosuke and Zenitsu" behind them are few numbers slayers waiting on the gate, y/n only beamed and gestured at them before floating away " see you on the celebration feast later then" the slayers bow and wave good bye as the lady fade to the air.

Giyu was standing behind the tall threes of wisteria as he observed the whole situation, he just finished his mission and was immediately summoned back to join the celebratory party. As much as he hated being around random people, he enjoy the presence of the familiar hashira. His fellow Hashira was all approachable but y/n was different, not only she was gentle and kind but also very intriguing for the water Hashira.

The Flower Hashira was known for being kind and gentle to everyone and that also includes Giyu, it all started by small glances of curiosity and later on Giyu noticed that he already started longing for the female Hashiras attention. He unhurriedly walked inside the hall where he was greeted by the fellow slayers.

Shinobu was first to noticed the wandering Hashira " Giyu- san, hey you decided to join us" the female Hashira tease the not so moving male, " I was summoned for a purpose" he stoically said ad Shinobu only giggle with delight. " I see, the other Hashiras hasn't arrived yet why not rest for a while in your room?" she said as Giyu only nodded his head.

It was only afternoon when he arrived, the celebration party will start around dinner time, the sun hasn't even set yet and Giyu knows well that there is plenty of time to rest.

Being Giyu, he decided to take a saunter on the wisteria garden that is well bloom now a days, the season of mainspring will surely benefit the flourishing flowers. As he enjoys fervent and peaceful moments he yearns of the soft rustling and moving of the wind in this garden. As he arrived in the place he stood in the middle looking at the well bloomed flowers, the smell of the garden was both intoxicating and lulling he stood there not moving as he savor the moment.

In the mid of his stillness he sense something, the presence is not dangerous or whatnot it was calming and heartening, he deliberately made his way inside the garden as he tried to find the presence and in due time his landed on a familiar face.

In the middle of the garden stood y/n which is also known to be one of the hashiras, her eyes were fixated on the blooming flower on her hands as the cold and chily wind blow around the whole garden. The wisteria petal glides around the whole place as the branches bend with the wind. A very magnificent scene, Giyu only stood there admiring the whole scenario, he didn't even made a sound as he only stood in his place, concerning how will y/n would react if she saw him there.