MDZS | Wei Ying X Reader

Dense Wei Ying X Reader

The day is cheerful in the well distinguish Gusu Clan Sect, the season of spring is unusually early this year the blooming trees and the vivid colors of green can be noticed all throughout the place. The usual day in Gusu sect indeed, as the graceful snowy cotton fabric clothed of the direct Lan clan descendants pace their way to the halls of the gorgeous habitation.

The Twin jade leading the small group of young students walk gracefully around the halls behind the two well-known Jades was the almost same age younger male cousin. His hair is the equal as Lan Zhang beautiful shade of black hair, in difference it was tied into a high pony tail with long gold ribbon, also another striking difference of him was his eyes is noticeably red and lively. Their stride reminds the Gusu students behind them about refinement and sophistication the three cousin that is blessed with skills and talents.

These three males were indeed blessed with gorgeousness, endowment and expertise and with that in their mind the scholars somehow yearns for the eyes or even the spare glimpse of any of the three well known direct Lan clan members.

y/n was the youngest of the three, but he stood not too short when the three stand side by side when they stride his handsome face reminds how the direct Lan Clan genes must have such tremendous blessing when it comes to appearance. The impression of twin Jade is already too much, the two beautiful boys is already a fame known in Gusu but the time when y/n comes into Gusu to finally study with his cousins everyone assume that all direct Lan clan is blessed with beauty.

Not only attractive but majestic in all many ways, this was also the moment where the sect leaders sons are given honor to study in Gusu. As the three paced in grace they passed rooms by rooms, and each of the rooms' eyes and adoration marvels from the scholars who sees them were visible.

Nei: there they are again, walking all elegant I seriously wish I look as beautiful as them" the younger one with shade of black hair mumble to his two friends, Jiang Cheng only watch from the sideline as he hold his notebook in hand.

Wei: they sure do know who to get someone's attention" he added as he watch from inside the room, it was true that the three identical look alike males take too much attention but Wei Ying eyes normally and most of the time only focuses on someone.

The youngest of the three, the newest Lan that just came here this year he heard that this youngest cousin was not even consider Jade at all. With beauty just like a girl he had another term in use when being titled and so he had his eyes on that specific male all the time.

Wei: he was not even a jade, I am so envious" he said as he turned away when the three males passed his route of vision.

Nei: yes y/n is not a Jade at all but he has another title, he was called the Jasper, the golden beauty of Gusu. I am pretty shocked he was only acknowledged this year I am sure he would have been more well known if he comes here prior" he said as he fan himself trying to enlighten his friends of things he had heard.

Jiang Cheng: I didn't even know the Gusu direct clan has other male beauty such as himself, attractive in the same level of the twin jade" he added as he overturned another page of the book he was reading.

Nei: the girls from the other sect were almost going crazy when the three of those walk together, I seriously wanted to be beautiful too" with that he fake groan as he looked at his friends

Wei: don't worry brother you are already beautiful to us" with that the three of them continue their conversation in such carefree manner. The wait for their next class will be In due time and they still have enough time to talk but Wei ying's attention only tossed around the thought of the ever so beautiful boy y/n.