Hetalia | Vampire England X Reader ( Dance of the night)

Vampire England X Duchess Reader ( Dance of the night)

A girl with beautiful vivid eyes walks inside the grand hall the royal palace, the guards and the other people bow at her presence the confident young woman waltz her way inside the grand hall. The guard in the entrance loudly announces her presence when she came into halt in front of the big boors. The big doors slowly opened revealing the colorful and vivid lights inside the grand hall, the whole place was so alive filled with music, strangers with amazing eccentric mask and amazing wine and food choices.

The young lady walked down the grand stair getting the attention of the whole crow, he beautiful gown flows and sways as she moved down the place. Her smile never stop seeing the grand place she was used to this she's been doing this for almost 15 years know a young girl with her beauty was always the start and the eye candy of the crows ,not that she mind.

When she reached the bottom place of the stairs she smiled warmly making almost all guys swoon over her lovely grace, her cousin who was about the same age ( France)/ Francis walked towards her taking her hand in the process and accompanying her all throughout the sea of people.

The night was still young and almost all guest at interested to be known in her presence, he smile is enough to make a young boy or young lad beat, her grace is needed for she is one of the highest ranking duchesses in the hall. One of the most beautiful and the youngest of them all, she got tons attention and that made her happy in bits.

Without noticing a very beautiful pair of green eyes watches her all over the dwelling, the mysterious man has a very beautiful color of strawberry blonde hair, his brows may be thicker than normal but it suits his face perfectly. His clothes were design with beautiful gold and black designs and curls gives off his position. A royalty with rankings like the queen, the young prince of the vampire clan ( no one knows about them).

Your thoughts were swirling as you thought about your mother, your mother was the cousin of the great Victoria princess of Britain, but your mother died early because of illness which was never explained after the death, you were just 5 years old when she died and from there your father took the liberty to make you study and practically force her to learning all ethic and method to become one of the most recognized duchess in the land and it kind of paid off seeing it now.

Francis: you seem to be thinking other things y/n" he smiled at her , she looked at him and nodded

y/n: I am just tired I may go sit and avoid people for the rest of the time, please make sure I won't be entertaining any other one now , please francis" she smiled and he nodded, as she made way to the seats on the side of the hall. She was thinking about her new waltz dance routine she will have to study another lesson for it, his father shoved that another lesson without any noticed. One thing she will never disobey is her father even how old she may be her father will always be far more superior in decision.

Her thought were cut when she saw a very unfamiliar shoes In front of her, she slowly lift her eyes to meet a very beautiful shinning green orbs a smile on the males face who he never seen before. He smiled once more before offering a hand to her, she looks around trying to find his cousin but to no avail she cannot see him anywhere.

Arthur: Hello there, My name is Arthur may I have this dance" he smiled as she slowly stood up to make a proper bow to him a duches needs to show respect to those who are from the royal bloods.

y/n: hello, my name is y/n nice to meet you" as she offers her hand which he took placing a gentle kiss on the top of it, he smell his hand the scent that makes him and over the edge, you see he was a vampire not all vampire has fang where he hid well. All eyes were almost blinded with the young light of night so he slowly took you in the middle of the ball room hall