MDZS | Various Characters X Reader 1 / 5

MDZS X Cross Dressing Reader

It was the normal day in Gusu the sky was pearly white with different shade of blue to add the calming colors, the students were all busy studying and of course not all of them were. A small group of student walks the bridge passing the Gusu Big Rock of discipline, the water was clear and flowing calmly. The Gusu clan who was known all around the cultivation world offers a trained study for the promising sons of the all the well- known sect.

Huaisang: did you head Brother Wei and brother Jiang Cheng, we have a new student in Gusu" he said fanning himself with the a very decoration fan made with silver design along with gold streak. His hair moves a bit every time he fan himself.

Jiang-Cheng: I have not heard any of those, what are the details?" he asked the smooth walking black headed boy who only smiled and face them fully.

Huaisang: Apparently we have a new student from another well-known clan, The Yuan Clan" he started fanning himself again, getting cheery of the news about the new student

Wei: it's already hard to get in the Gusu, and it's a lot harder to get in if you will start in the middle of the class who is this guy anyway?" he said following the small group

Huaisang: from what I've heard he is the eldest son of the Yuan Sect leader, one of the most powerful clan in the west. Also they have this notable barrier than cannot be broken even the other clans tried to do so. He will probably succeed the throne when his father dies, ohhh such amazing person he is. Added to that I've heard that he is somehow related to Lan Zhang, not sure about the details but the two share very striking good similarities even Qiren was known to be fond of this new student." He started walking again along with his friends.

Wei: Is that so I am interested about this person now, where do we find him?" he asked the boy, who only smild

Huaisang: he was in our class so we will see him every now and then, ohh that reminds me we will be late

Jiang –cheng: it's all you fault Wei Wuxian, you woke up late again" and with that the three boys started running inside the place not minding the rules that running is not allowed inside the cloud recesses.

Arriving in their classroom, the big door opens wide for everyone the place was soothing and calming in any manner it was peaceful and very neat. Gusu Clan practice neatness and cleanliness everywhere they go and so the Gusu clan. Slowly students started filling up the room, sitting on their desired place they momentarily waited for their teacher to come.

Wei: wow Qiren was extremely late today" he groan as he collapsed back to his table, not long after the said man walked inside with slowly walking phase and with added much grace. Behind him was a young boy around their age, his hair reaches up to his midriff and it was knotted high in a ponytail. His eyes was bright just like Lan Zhang but it was in color red, his hair was glossy enough to reflect the rays of the run passing through the window. On his left walking beside him was none other than Lan zhang, after that the said favorite student took his seat in front.

QiRen: good morning sorry if I was late, I had to attend few matters this morning. Today we have a new student the eldest son of Yuan Sect was here to study." He pat the shoulder of the said boy who only smiled and took few steps in front.

Your name: Good morning and nice to meet you, I am ( your name/ Yan) I hope to be friends with you all" with that the student sit at awe not only this boy is beautiful he was extremely beautiful indeed he can even passed being a girl at first look. His voice was mellowed like harp music and his skin looks porcelain snowy with touch of pinkish ornament. His eyes glitters like diamonds and his form was a lot smaller but like lan zhang he reserved his pine three back straight. It was like he was raised and trained in the Gusu Clan following orders and rules like their life depends on it.