MDZS | Wen Ning X Reader ( Part Two)

Wen Ning X Reader ( Part Two)

After that event the three of you to the mountain where you will help Jiang Cheng get his golden core back, you didn't believe your brother when he said there is still a way to get one person's golden core back and with all the talk and fight about it, you finally let him to whatever he planned to do. Without knowing what it will be like in the future you just tried your best to trust your brother more.

You were in the foot of the mountain with your brother and jiang Cheng

JC: so she was here??" as he looked at the place, the big trees and sounding birds are vividly alive

Wei: Remember don't take off the blind fold whatever happens don't " as he handed him a white blind fold

y/n: be well brother jiang" you said as the patted your head, he took a deep breathe before slowly walking up in the mountains

Wei: we will be waiting for you here" he said as he eyed his childhood friend walked his way

y/n: big brother wei?" you called him up startling him, he looked at you as he pat your head with a heavy sigh he mumble something which you didn't get

Wei: I'll get something to eat stay here" with that he slowly walked his way to the town you sigh as you sat on the big rock on the place. You know something is up and you won't let your brother hide it from you

After few hours, Wei Ying didn't come back you started to be frantic and so you decided to follow his ways back to the town. And there you saw Wen Chao along with his group of soldier holding your brother down beaten up and with few cuts and blood your heart almost stop. They dragged him somewhere where you decided to follow in secret; your heart was almost as loud as Wen Chaos voice.

You bit your lower lip as you watch what is happening, every strike hurts you like you were the one being hit you didn't made any sound at all after few hours of beating. Wen Chao Decided to end Wei Ying, as you sit there almost crying your mind was running wide and fast what is going to happen.

y/n: brother" with a soft mutter you watch him fall on the pit of the burial mound you world stops at that moment and your eyes died as he fall. Your tears falls as you watch him vanished in the thick fog of the place and what hurts you the most is you cannot even do anything about it or else you will just jump to your death.

You sit there with your hands on your head, trying to comprehend what happened. Your tears falls like fountain and what hurts the most is you didn't even know where to go or who to call your brother was dead and your other brother was in the mountain not knowing what is happening.

You've stayed there for the next few days trying to check the pit if he was able to survive but in the third day you lost all your hope that your brother was alive. You found your way back to the mountain and there you met your other brother, he was finally back from BaozhanRen.

Your tears falls the moment you saw him, he was confused as to why and there you've told him what happened. He hugged you tight as he sooth your broken soul. After that you two were found by Lan Sec Xichen, the Sun shot campaign was already on the process and they were gathering as many people to help in the war.

Xichen: don't worry we are not here to fight but we are here to seek alliance with the remaining Yunmeng sect" he turned to look at you, he somehow remember your face from the night hunts he sometimes saw you. He bowed at you, the glimmers in your eyes were not vivid there seems to be like almost none of those in your heart but still you cannot die.