BNHA | Kirishima X Reader ( Another love story)

Happy Birthday Sunshine Boy one of my fave character in BNHA <3 enjoy

--

Kirishima X Reader ( Another love story)

You groan as you slowly sit up on your bed, the bright rays were enough to show that it was another day for you. You slowly made way to the bathroom which is located on the first floor of the house while walking there you've noticed that your mother wasn't' there to greet you. You only live with your mother your father works abroad and you don't have any siblings thus said you being the bread winner and only child.

You reached the bathroom and started stripping for a long good bath, you played music as you do not realizing what will happen today.

A Read head spikey boy was walking while talking someone in the phone.

Kiri: are you sure auntie that it was fine to stay with you?? I mean I can just get rent an apartment

Your mom on the phone: what are you talking about? I told you it was fine and beside it will cost you more of you will rent an apartment. Your mother and I were super close and this is the least I can offer to her after everything she helped me with." She said thought the line

Kiri: thank you so much I am forever grateful" as he arrived in front of the condo room which was in a fine class hotel residence. " I am at the front door now auntie can I ask what is your pin??" he asked as he waited for the woman to respond"

Mom: Ohhh it's 21548856, don't worry I will be back there in a minute so please make yourself at home" she smile through the phone, after Kirishima pin the door it automatically opens revealing the fully furnished classy living room.

He slowly took of his shoes as he made way inside, marveling every part of the huge place he stop in front of a desk where shows the family pictures. He eyes everything in the table then he saw a girl around his age, her hair is ( hair length/ hair color) and her eye gleams with beauty. " Wow she looks really lovely" he added at that moment the door beside the desk opens, steams shows that it was the bathroom.

Kirishima's eyes adjusted as he saw a figure walking out the door, the other person doesn't seem to notice him yet. The thing is she is just in towel, her hair is wet that goes around to her shoulders she was wiping her hair with another towel when she saw him. They stood there for good few second, Kirishima started to blush and so is the girl.

Kiri: ummm I.. II" he tried to start of, the girl only sigh as he walked towards the desk Kirishima giving her way in instant, as she picked her phone and dialed her mother's number. Kirishima cannot help but look at her, the towel was wrap tightly on her silky looking skin and her hair is dripping wet.

y/n: why didn't you tell me someone is coming over?" she sounds irritated but with touch of calm attitude, her mother whispers apology to her as she radiate with anger. After the phone call, she put her phone back on the desk and faced Kirishima.

Kirishima suddenly shoot up in standing position, he had a full view of her front part and wow it looks amazing he blushed so hard.

y/n" hey you didn't see anything got it?" he said with tint of anger, Kirishima only nodded in agreement and with that she started walking upstairs not before asking Kirishima to look away.

After she was there she blushed hard, the look on that guys face is just too cute he thought he immediately throws clothes to get changed wanting to forget about the red hair guy who will be living with them for the rest of the junior high.

Back at Kirishima: Ughhhhh a very bad first meeting he said as he slowly made way to the living room, not before long he heard the door opening revealing the very beautiful mother of the house.