MDZS | Wei Wuxian X Reader

Wei Wuxian X Reader

In the Gusu Clan Pavillion:

Xichen: Good morning, Xiao-Jun" as he patted the smaller girl in front of him the girl nodded as she do the respect vow, greeting her elder behind the taller guy was the slow approaching Hanguang jun. She bowed to him again and proceeded to follow the twin jades.

Lanwanji: I will be out to join the east night hunt brother" he said as the three of them follow, the relationship of this three was strong hold cousins and even closer as brothers is what they are known in the gusu clan and even in the cultivator world.

y/n: I will be in the west night hunt Daozhang Xichen" as she weakly spoke her words, the older guy only nodded and pat both of the youngers head.

Xichen: be well and please be out of trouble" as he eyed the smaller girl which avoided the taller males eyes, she knows well what he was talking about. He wanted her to be away from Wei ying for he knows well that she will be in trouble if she stays close to him.

y/n: brother can I ask if there are any news about Wei ying?" with the mention of the name Wanji eyed his big brother a bit longer ( in this story they are not inlove)

Xichen sigh he knows he cannot hide everything to you " he was against all the cultivators at the moment all the sect wanted him dead for what he had done"

y/n: I see but .." but before she can voice out her thoughts, Lan Qiren walk towards them she hung her head low she knowns how Lan Qiren hated Wei ying.

Qiren: but what??? You won't come anywhere near him do you understand me?" with stern voice she didn't answer but she made a quick and low bow, after that she walked her way out to go and join the others to go the west for the night hunt.

The small group of Gusu arrives in the Yilling place, she had no idea that Wei ying was currently living in this place and so she took all her time to stroll and find someone interesting in the crowd. Not long after she heard a cry not too far from where she was, she scurried her way off to find the noise and there she saw a toddler around 2-3 in the ground. People just kept staring at the crying child not even caring to help the poor boy.

You walked toward the crying boy and bend over to his height, he was sitting on the floor as you realized he was dirty.

y/N: little one why are you crying where's your mother?" with that you slowly helped the crying boy on his feet, you've head few people says things such as.

Random person: such young age to be a mother"

Random person 2: ohh the mother came"

y/n: ughh I am not the mom" as you slowly wipe the crying face of the child, he only looked at you tears still spilling in the corner of his eyes.

y/n: please don't cry let's try to find you mom, I am sure she is worried about you." You gently cup him in your hand, his tiny hand finds their way on your shoulder while his other hand grab tightly on your clothes lapel. Standing in your full height you slowly tried to look one way or another trying to see anyone with panic worried face.

You slowly walked towards the busy crowd trying to look for someone who you don't even know, upon walking your sight landed on a very familiar figure. His eyes were worried as he walked frantic on the vast crowd. His eyes flash on you and there you've recognized the guy you've wanted to see for the last few weeks.

Wei ying: y/n???" he mutter panting a bit and there he saw that you were holding what he was actually looking " AYUAN~!!!!!

The child in your arms extended his arms towards the familiar face and he was about to reach out for him, you went over and walked to him and there the child gently hold on to Wei ying.