Chapter 6

Jade's POV

I woke up to an alarm blaring. I reached out to turn it off, but the thing is, it had fallen off the bedside table. So as I was reaching down for it, I somehow slipped and fell out of the bed. So there I was, on the floor, looking for the bloody phone.

"Jade? What are you doing on the floor?" Pez asked, looking down at me from the bed.

"I'm baking bread. What does it look like?" I asked, rather annoyed. But at least I had found the phone, so that I could finally turn off the alarm.

"Baby?" she asked in the sweetest tone, I knew exactly where this was going.

"Yes?" I said and looked at her. 'Here it comes.'

"I love you" she said and smiled at me. 'Yup I knew it.' I smiled and crawled back on the bed. She was just sitting there, looking as stunning as ever. 'How can someone look so damn good, at this time of the day?' I thought.

"I love you more." I said and pulled her in for a kiss. She then crawled on top of me, so that she was straddling me, never breaking the kiss. I felt her tongue slide along my bottom lip asking for entrance, and of course I let her in right away. She started kissing and sucking on my neck. She was marking her territory, which was completely fine with me. After having made out for a couple of minutes, the bloody alarm went off again, completely ruining the mood.

"For goodness sake" I said rather pissed. Perrie just chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Calm down babe. We need to get up anyways" she said while stroking my hair.

"I know. But that alarm has been bugging me all morning" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Poor Jadey" she said and kissed my cheek.

"You missed." I said, smirking. She giggled and kissed my lips.

"There you go. Now get up" She said and got up and went to the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am" I said and saluted. She just bursted out laughing. We got ready to go, and just as we were about to leave Pez got a text from Jesy.

Jesy)
Lee and I are waiting downstairs.

(Perrie
On our way.

We went downstairs, where Jes and Lee were waiting.

"Wow Perrie. You're quite possessive." Lee said, and Jesy bursted out laughing.

"What do you mean?" Pez asked, confused. 

"You've marked Jade like your life depended on it." Jesy said, and pointed at my neck. At this point I was probably blushing like crazy. I turned my head to look at Perrie, who was sending the girls the worst death glare I've seen in a long time.

"Don't give me that look. You did it yourself" Jes said, smirking.

"Okay okay. Let's just get to the airport" I said and grabbed Perrie's hand.

We got in the car and drove towards the airport. Pez had her head on my shoulder, and was holding my hand. She was probably still really tired, afterall it was only 6:30 in the morning.

"I still can't believe that we managed to find a drummer yesterday. I think she's just right for the job." Jesy said, and I nodded.

"I think she's gonna be more than just another crewmember. I mean, I think we all kinda had a connection with her, and that doesn't usually happen." I said, and then Perrie shot her head up.

"You did too? I thought that was just me." Pez said and looked at the others. Jes and Lee looked at each other and nodded as well.

"I can't wait to get to know her!" Lee said happily and looked out the window. Jesy didn't say much else, she just nodded along, occasionally looking up from her phone.

We arrived at the airport not long after. We checked our bags in and headed towards the gate. We sat down, waiting to board the plane.

"I'm hungry" Perrie whined and looked at me. I smiled softly at her.     

"When are you not?" Jes said, making Lee giggle.

"Very true..." Pez said and laughed.

"Plane 773 to London is now ready for boarding." We heard the announcement over the speakers, and quickly got up from our seats.

We got on the plane and went to our assigned seats. Me and Pez were of course next to each other, while Jes and Lee were in the seats right in front of us.

I quickly fell asleep, leaning up against Perrie.

I woke up very confused, to someone talking. Pez was chatting with Lee while Jes was sitting with her headphones on, probably listening to music.

"Oh sorry bubba, we didn't mean to wake you." Pez said and stroked my cheek.

"It's okay, what time is it?" I asked, smiling softly at her.

"8.45, you've only been sleeping for like half an hour." Lee said, looking at her phone. I smiled at her and then quickly interlocked my hand with Perrie's.

"We're scheduled to land in an hour, so you have plenty of time to sleep." Perrie said.

"No I'm okay, I'd much rather talk to you." I said and pecked her lips.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are the cutest!" Lee squealed and looked back at us. We just smiled at her.

"Why the hell are you jumping in your seat??" Jesy asked and took off her headphones rather annoyed.

"They're just so cute!" Lee answered in complete awe. Jes turned to look at us, and then looked back at Leigh.

"Calm your lovey dovey tits, Lee!" Jes said and rolled her eyes, and put her headphones back on.

"I think it's cute that you're so excited." I said and smiled at Leigh.

"Thanks babes." Lee winked, making Pez and I chuckle.